Friends and Family Discount

I have a reservation at the BC next weekend. Could a CM get a family and friends discount on this reservation?

I have a reservation at the BC next weekend. Could a CM get a family and friends discount on this reservation?

Sorry, My reservation is at the BW.

If you have a room only reservation a CM could call and have the discount applied IF available.

The CM would need to call and check if there is availability with the discount that weekend.

aaarcher86 you've been most helpful on this thread - thanks I've learned a lot!

A CM friend has offered me his F&F discount...I think I read a few pages back that they are limited to 4 per year - is this correct or did I read it wrong? I could have sworn the person told me it is unlimited.

aaarcher86 you've been most helpful on this thread - thanks I've learned a lot!

A CM friend has offered me his F&F discount...I think I read a few pages back that they are limited to 4 per year - is this correct or did I read it wrong? I could have sworn the person told me it is unlimited.

Thanks!

There is a limit to the F&F rooms they can book. If the CM will be traveling with you they can book it as a CM discount which is unlimited. They can only book up 3 rooms at one time and yes, I believe the total limit is 4 per year.

Can someone tell me if there is a friends and family rate for Nov 1-3. I don't want to bug my friend just yet.

Thanks

Hmm weird! I told her about it and she says she doesn't have anything passed Oct 20th... She is new and maybe she doesn't know how to do it... Advise??

Hmm weird! I told her about it and she says she doesn't have anything passed Oct 20th... She is new and maybe she doesn't know how to do it... Advise??

Hi, I was able to book for Dec. She need to log in in The Hub, then select Walt Disney world room reservations and quote the dates and she will get the discount apply. I was able to get 40% for Dec as Family/Friend. The discount is not listed or announced, she need it to quote to get it.

The regular rate, 40%, is good into 2014. The deeper discount is only available through 10/26 currently. If she is new she can call the CM booking line and they will help her.

I am looking at doing a 14 day stay (jan 30-feb) and have had a friend offer her discount to us... I don't want to keep hounding her with questions but does anyone know if there is any DDP (not QSDP) discounts for that time? And would the room discount be bumped from 40 to 50% for those dates if we added dining. I have never used F&F discounts before so this is all new to me :)

I am looking at doing a 14 day stay (jan 30-feb) and have had a friend offer her discount to us... I don't want to keep hounding her with questions but does anyone know if there is any DDP (not QSDP) discounts for that time? And would the room discount be bumped from 40 to 50% for those dates if we added dining. I have never used F&F discounts before so this is all new to me :)

There are no dining discounts currently.

The dining discounts will be tied to a 50% room discount. As with other discounts, there is no guarantee a room available at 40% will be available at 50%. You can only get discounted dining in conjunction with the 50% room discount. You can add the full price DDP to the 40% discount.

Can you see if the suites are available Nov 1-3, 2013? Please... Before I call my friend??

Can you see if the suites are available Nov 1-3, 2013? Please... Before I call my friend??

The suites are included.

You should really have your friend check. While its nice to be informative here about the discounts that kind of stuff really should go through the proper channels, IMO.

It won't take them more than a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter