Friends and Family Discount

Sadly, there doesn't look like there will be a dining discount for our trip Jan 11-17. I'll call closer to the end of the month to see if this has changed. Will still be cheaper going with cast discount than "free dining" promotion that is running right now.

Sadly, there doesn't look like there will be a dining discount for our trip Jan 11-17. I'll call closer to the end of the month to see if this has changed. Will still be cheaper going with cast discount than "free dining" promotion that is running right now.

There is one until Feb. 5th, but maybe your resort is not available. It is the cast holiday rate. Looking at my booklet those dates are available. Maybe try a different resort.

There is one until Feb. 5th, but maybe your resort is not available. It is the cast holiday rate. Looking at my booklet those dates are available. Maybe try a different resort.

They're looking for FF. Don't think there's dining discount for F&F during that time frame.

They're looking for FF. Don't think there's dining discount for F&F during that time frame.

Yeah, it would be F&F. They told my friend to call back at the end of the month to check and see if it's changed.

Keeping fingers crossed, but either way, we made out better than advertised discounts. Orleans Riverside Royal Rooms :cool1:

I have 2 rooms booked under F&F for Jan. with the discount dinning. We are at the Boardwalk with 2 of my kids and their families. I am staying also, so was able to get 60% off plus discount dinning.

I have 2 rooms booked under F&F for Jan. with the discount dinning. We are at the Boardwalk with 2 of my kids and their families. I am staying also, so was able to get 60% off plus discount dinning.

If you got 60% that's the cast discount, not F&F. They can put it on up to 3 rooms. Cast with DP discounts go into 2015. F&F dining discounts end 12/23. That's why they're saying to call at the end of the month.

If you got 60% that's the cast discount, not F&F. They can put it on up to 3 rooms. Cast with DP discounts go into 2015. F&F dining discounts end 12/23. That's why they're saying to call at the end of the month.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I just usually book their rooms when we go. Was happy to get that for their rooms too, since we treat them to a family trip every year!! I guess I have never booked a F&F eaten then since we all go at the same time!!

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I just usually book their rooms when we go. Was happy to get that for their rooms too, since we treat them to a family trip every year!! I guess I have never booked a F&F eaten then since we all go at the same time!!

Yeah. If you're going they'll just stick the cast discount on the rooms. Works out nicely for everyone!

F&F just goes up to 50% and dining isn't usually as discounted.

Thanks for the clarification. Last time we went on a F&F trip, we missed out on dining very similar to this. I don't have a a warm fuzzy feeling about another discount kicking in right after this one :scared:

My DD gets the part she's got a call back for and becomes an entertainment CM (and I know its still a very big IF), what discounts might she be eligible for for a trip 2/25-3/3? She can/will be staying with me. I am currently booked into POP R/O for 4 days with Orbitz which is the Winter Discount plus 15% (111.00 ish per night). Is there a CM discount available for that time frame that might save me more? I know, she has to be hired first!!

Does anyone know if there are deeper discounts out now for Jan 4-10? I have 40% but I know sometimes they offer 50% plus a dining discount.

When will they release, if there is any, extra discounts for the end of February into early March? We are using the friends and family discount to stay at the Wilderness Lodge and they just keep saying to call back and keep checking.

Hello,

I'm reading through this thread to try and answer my questions but wanted to be sure so I figured I'd ask anyhow.

A friend has offered her CM F&F discount for us to use for our Spring trip this year. Which is awesome because it looks like it will save us another couple hundred dollars. She has looked up the amounts, but I'm just trying to get an idea of what needs to happen from here. Does she have to book me online and if so what info is she going to need? (names, email, ages?)

We are already booked with a MYW package so from what I'm reading it seems I will have to cancel this? And then when we want tickets I should buy them online but I assume I have to pay for them in full at the time of purchase? So if I want 60 day FP it will be a little earlier than I would have paid for them with a package.

But once booked I can do what I want with the reservation, make a room request, add memory maker, etc.? And can I do any of that online? I'm wondering if this will show up on my MDE just like it does now or not.

Thanks for the info!

My husband is a CM and we made a reservation using F&F for my friends on the hub. The process was pretty much the same as the regular reservation system. I don't know if she could have called in later with her payment information for the deposit or not, but she trusted me with her credit card information so we did all of it for her. You would have to get tickets separately if you need them. We are using our guest passes for our friends. You will be able to link your reservation to MDE like any other reservation. Hope this helps!

Does anyone know if AoA Little Mermaid rooms are always excluded? I would love to stay there the last week of August. TIA

I don't think they're excluded from the regular discounts, just limited.

They're nearly always excluded from the deeper discounts 60/50.

Going off memory.

I had a family member try to get me a Little Mermaid room today, for December 2015 and there were no availabilities for my dates. So they were either not offered or all booked. We took Coronado Springs but I might try to change it later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter