Fridge size at P.O. Riverside

Hartmans2Disney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what I will be able to fit into the fridge in our room? We're planning to pick up breakfast items at a store nearby before we get to Disney. I'm wondering if a gallon of milk would fit or if I need to get smaller sizes? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

Its a little under-counter-type fridge. I'd go with half-gallons and you might have to lay them down inside. I cant' remember if they will fit in the door.

Here's a picture that should help you:

refrig.jpg

Do they have the fridge in all rooms at P.O.,or is it a extra cost?We will be there in two weeks...Thanks

I do not see a freezer section in those frig's...how does everyone freeze their water for the parks if there is no mini freezer sectin? I thought there was:confused3

If the fridge is set at the coldest setting and you put a juice box or water bottle up against the back wall it will freeze a bit. It has to be in direct contact with the back wall. If you don't want something to freeze, don't let it touch the back wall!

I was able to fit 2 half gallons of milk in a fridge at POFQ on our last stay. I usually take out one of the wire shelves and put the milk in the main part of the fridge. I use the door for drinks etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter