• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fridge on Magic

we got off the magic yesterday and alot of the rooms had a proper fridge which u can adjust the temperature.

Just wondering if you knew which rooms or decks had already been upgraded to a "real" fridge?

We were on deck 6 aft on the January 28 cruise and we had the beverage cooler still. I had no idea they were upgrading.

Will someone kindly tell me the difference between a beverage cooler and a fridge? Well I know what a fridge is, but when I hear beverage cooler, I automatically think wine cooler.

Will someone kindly tell me the difference between a beverage cooler and a fridge? Well I know what a fridge is, but when I hear beverage cooler, I automatically think wine cooler.

The beverage cooler looks like the mini fridge, but it works more like a cooler, just keeps things cool, not cold. It sometimes helps if you put the ice bucket (with ice :)) in it.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter