Fridge in rooms?

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
We will be going in April. I read that they are in the process of adding fridges to the rooms. All rooms, or just deluxe, moderate etc.?

We will prob. be staying at the Pop Century.

Also- any hints for the Pop Century would be welcomed. First time there. We have never stayed in a value resort, but it looked fun.

Actually, I believe only deluxe and moderates are getting the fridges. Value resorts have them available for $10/day. If this information has changed, I'm sure some wiser DISers will correct me.

Rather than pay $10/day for a small fridge at the resort, a CM at CBR told us about A Baby's Best Friend rental in Orlando. They delivered it to us at the resort and the rate was $45 for the whole week. It was good size, able to hold lots of food and water bottles, milk, pop, etc. Really nice saving $$$ and getting a larger one at that. They have a photo on the site: www.abbf.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter