• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fridge all star movies resort help!

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
helllo, i'm thinking of asking for a fridge because my 2 year old nephew doesn't eat much the only thing he really "eats" is milk. So we need a fridge and we are thinking of buying the milk before we arrive at the hotel and we dont know if a gallon of milk fit's there or 2gallons. and do they sell gallon's of milk at the all star's movies :wave2: :teeth: ? thanxs!

Buy your milk in 1/2 gallon sizes as they fit better in the fridge due to the inside configuration.

It would probably be cheaper to simply buy him milk in smaller containers through-out the day than pay Disney $10 plus tax per day to rent a fridge. Or perhaps you could bring a small cooler, and use ice to keep the smaller containers cool if he is really a sipper!

I'd agree with bring a small or even better a soft cooler that collapses- that is ehat I did when daughter was on bottles. Worked great- got ice from machine kept all coool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter