Friday Night - Say Hi to me DD's having slumber party!

SunFloridaDisney

3 of my favorite things<br><font color=red>I'll pr
My 10 yr old DD is having some friends over for a slumber party, sort of an end of summer thing before they go back to school next week.

I'll definitely need to take 'noise breaks' now and then through the evening, so stop in and say hi if ya want. :sunny:

HI! Caps on purpose in case you can't hear over the Hillary Duff CD! :goodvibes

Sounds like fun! Our end of summer blast will be hanging out at the Dells in Wisconsin Labor day weekend. I can only imagine the crowd then!

Well, enjoy your evening cause in a few years you will wish for your daughter to be home on Friday nights.

littleclover said:
Well, enjoy your evening cause in a few years you will wish for your daughter to be home on Friday nights.

Yep, she's the baby. I also have a 20 yr old.. :guilty:

Ah, brave woman! I'm DIS-ing from the hotel I work at, where it's kind of like a slumber party every night! ;) Well, without the Hilary Duff. But we have donuts!

My 10 yo DD is also having a slumber party! My DD tried playing Hillary Duff but one of the other girls said, "I don't listen to Hillary Duff anymore...She's so last year..." :rolleyes1 They just made popcorn and have aked to watch Austin Powers Goldmember! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
But mostly they are just all talking - its nice.

jenelise said:
My 10 yo DD is also having a slumber party! My DD tried playing Hillary Duff but one of the other girls said, "I don't listen to Hillary Duff anymore...She's so last year..." :rolleyes1 They just made popcorn and have aked to watch Austin Powers Goldmember! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
But mostly they are just all talking - its nice.
Lucky you! They were playing Truth or Dare, and I saw DD running through the room with underwear on her head :rotfl2:

SunFloridaDisney said:
Lucky you! They were playing Truth or Dare, and I saw DD running through the room with underwear on her head :rotfl2:

Oh, to be young again. :)

grinningghost said:
Oh, to be young again. :)

You mean grown ups aren't supposed to do that?? :confused3

Good luck with those girls. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter