fresh water pools?

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
are all of the pools on the Disney cruises fresh water? or are just some of them fresh water and the rest salt water??

Yeah.. thank you so much.. I was hoping this would be what I would hear.. :goodvibes

To me this is a super plus..... Yes all three guest pools are fresh water.:thumbsup2 Cool heh? One of the reasons it is a BIG deal when nonpotty trained kids gp into the pool and oops. Shuts it down for hours and hours.... YES FRESHWATER pools rock to me.;)

definitely a plus! Thats one of the things I dont like on the other cruiselines.. I dont like salt water..

I would hope they are clorinated pools. I can't imagine swimming in a small pool that wasn't.

Yes, they are chlorinated....as is the drinking water. Health laws require it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter