Frequent WDW visitors- 3 goals for your next trip?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
We visit a lot, so I am always looking for new ideas, out of the way things to do, or fun things I have forgotten about to keep each trip fresh and exciting. I thought it would be fun to list 3 "goals" you have for your next trip. I'll start for our upcoming trip in December:

1. Do all the Kim Possible missions with DN9.
2. See all the Santas at Epcot and listen to their story
3. Wishes Dessert party! Really looking forward to this!

1) Parasail over the Seben Seas Lagoon
2) Trail ride at Fort Wilderness
3) Wisehes Dessert Party during MVMCP

1) See Beauty and the Beast show....as many times as we've been, this is something we've never done
2) Light Motors Action ... same as above!!
3) It would be nice to see all the "Santas" again this trip as well. We did the first time we went on a Thanksgiving but have only seen a few of them the past few trips.

1. Get over my RnR fears and ride it
  2. Go on The Keys To The Kingdom Tour
  3. Check out the new Space Mountain

And of course wash down some Beverly with a Dole Whip :thumbsup2

1. Things we've never done (Tom Sawyer's Island, Journey to Imagination, Ellen's Energy Adventure)
2. Make it to 7:00 Spectro after a 4:55 ADR at 1900 Park Fare :scared1: (and somehow squeeze in time to see the decorations at Grand Floridian while there)
3. Try a Dole Whip for the first time

We visit a lot, so I am always looking for new ideas, out of the way things to do, or fun things I have forgotten about to keep each trip fresh and exciting. I thought it would be fun to list 3 "goals" you have for your next trip. I'll start for our upcoming trip in December:

1. Do all the Kim Possible missions with DN9.
2. See all the Santas at Epcot and listen to their story
3. Wishes Dessert party! Really looking forward to this!

Well we go every two years, I count that as fairly frequent:

1. Do at least ONE Kim Possible ( first time )
2. Ride Toy Story Mania!!
3. Try at least two NEW restaurants. ( this may seem obvious, but with all the "must-do's" we've accumulated over the trips, it's getting harder and harder to decide on new places )

1. Wishes Dessert Party
2. Take advantage of our CL lounge every day
3. Relax at the GF bar and listen to the Christmas Carols from the live band

1. Have Thanksgiving dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern-first year we've been able to get reservations.
2. Finish any Kim Possible Missions we missed last time.
3. See the new Riverboat show for the new Princess/Frog movie.

Considering a fourth--one of the Epcot tours (Dolphins, swim in tanks etc.)

1. RELAX! spend more time at the resort (hopefully the Polynesian again) and not run around like a maniac.

2. Hit at least one rope drop again. The few I've been to haven't really excited me and I feel like I missed something when I see people talking about it on here. Gotta try it again.

3. Take a look around outside of the World. I have ideas of retiring in Florida and I haven't seen much of central Florida beyond Disney.

1. Get my kids on rides they were too small to ride last year... Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, etc.
2. Fort Wilderness wagon/sleigh/hay ride (can I book this in advance?)
3. Do all the Kidcot Fun Stops in World Showcase.

We leave in 2 days!

1. Get my kids on rides they were too small to ride last year... Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, etc.
2. Fort Wilderness wagon/sleigh/hay ride (can I book this in advance?)3. Do all the Kidcot Fun Stops in World Showcase.

We leave in 2 days!

Yup! I think the number is 407-wdw-play. We just booked the Sleigh Ride for December on Sunday.

I don't know if I qualify as a frequent visitor, but 3 trips in 15 months might make it.

My last trip was adults only, with a close friend. I achieved some long time goals , like staying on property, trying the dining plan, riding the HM 5X, and riding the rides my kids think are too scary (RnRC, EE, ToT). Fun!

The next trip in January is all about the kids and I have the following goals:

Going at their pace, not pushing, and letting them have as much down time as they want to enjoy the resort.

Introducing them to Kim Possible - they don't know anything about this and I think they'll love it.

Eating with characters at LTT. We had to pass this ressie up last year because DD wasn't feeling well, and I was bummed that the characters were gone, but since they will be there while CP is closed, we'll have another shot!

I have more, but you said 3, so I'll stop now!

1. Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise
2. Breakfast with Stitch
3. Having a morning cup of tea on my savannah balcony

1. M:S
2. Actually have down day (as opposed to shopping all day, just really spend the day relaxing at the resort)
3. See the parades

ok -- tell me what I'm missing with Kim Possible ?! My girls never watched her, but guessing from the posts, it could be something fun to throw into the mix ......

1. Spend more time at the resort (we will have a savanna view at AKL)
2. Get an earlier start (I let DH sleep in, but want to make at least one rope drop this time)
3. Try a new restaraunt (we have ADRs for The Wave)

1. Meet Tink
2. Kim Possible Missions
3. Disney Quest (my kids are so excited about this)

There are so many more than 3! I must need to plan several more trips to get them in. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter