Frequent WDW Flyers Confession: I admit that I hardly or never rode/did _____?

I think I have done everything at MK at least once except ETWB and 7DMT. I hope to check them off on our next trip. In EP, I have not been on Mission Space and Sum of All Thrills. At AK, the only thing I've missed is Flights of Wonder and at DHS, Frozen Sing Along.

While we have pretty much tried most attractions, there are many that are not usually included in our regular touring plans. We tend to stick to our favorites. Some attractions that we usually skip are: Hall of Presidents, Tom Sawyer Island, Astro-orbiter, Monter's Laugh Floor, Stitch, Indy Stunt Show, Beauty and the Beast, Nemo Musical, FOTLK, Turtle Talk, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Impressions in France, and Reflections of China. Can you tell we're not big on the shows? :confused3

I have been to Disney more times than I can remember and there are quite a few attractions I have never stepped into. It is because of either motion issues or simply no interest.

Country Bears
Enchanted Tiki Room
Stitch's Great Escape
Ellen's Energy
Mission: Space (motion)
Star Tours (Motion)
Tower of Terror (Cannot handle it)
Splash Mountain (we are just not in Disney when it is warm enough for me to get wet)

AK - Primeval Whirl, Nemo musical, Flights of Wonder*

* I will never see FOW. For some reason birds and I don't get along. I must've done something really bad to them in my past life. :guilty:
hehehe just thought this was cute because your name here is fly girl! ;)

Last edited:
I think not experiencing the enchanted tiki room or the carousel of progress is a travesty of epic proportions. Gotta do these at least once. I guess I can get it if you are a casual fan and don't care to spend time learning the history of Walt and his legacy. Read a couple Walt Disney biographies and you'll quickly change your mind!!!

Rafiki's planet watch and Ellen's energy adventure are the only attractions we haven't done yet. But we will cross those off the list in a couple weeks!! SDMT, too!

My kids have been to a Disney park (we have been to DLR once) since they were 4 and 2, they are now 14 and 11 (soon to be 12). We go multiple times a year and absolutely love our WDW trips. With that said, this past January it was just my 2 DDs and I (first girls trip) and I wanted to make sure they went on some attractions that they had never been on before because DH never really wanted to give them the time of day. So that trip I made sure they saw the Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bears Jamboree, ride the Liberty Bell, and saw the movie Circle of Life in the Land Pavilion (one I haven't seen before either). Let me just say the only attraction that we all had a blast in was Country Bears Jamboree...the others they said it was a one and done sort of thing but they were glad that we did do them because now they can say that they have done every ride and attraction in WDW. What is even funnier is that we told DH about how we really enjoyed Country Bear Jamboree and he said that he really likes that attraction too :rolleyes:. I asked him why we never did it with him and his reasoning was that he didn't think that I wanted to go in there....so guess what attraction we are going to take time to do when we are there in October? :goodvibes

In 9 trips, we've never done Astro Orbiter. DS wanted to go on it last trip but DD did not want to and I was the only adult with them so told him next time. Well next time is coming up in September so now I have to go on it... I'm not normally afraid of heights but this one bothers me for some reason and since DH is afraid of heights, I'm the one who has to go on it with DS!

Grew up riding it (thanks a lot Dad, what were you thinking?!) Terrified when I was little. But I'm in my 30s now. Rode it last in 2008, cuz it's a ride, right? I instantly regretted it and made the decision then that it was extremely bothersome to *my* personal choice and conscience. Its one thing to be creepy fun like ToT. Its another to ride thru a seance as an attraction. If I ever got stuck there, I don't know what I'd do. I don't find it funny or amusing or necessary. I dont really care if other people do, everyone makes their own choice, totally fine with that. I won't go near it. I don't even like that square in the park except they had great salmon across from it, so I just have to block out that its there. I really really do not like this attraction ever. Ever....
Is that what this is? A séance? I'm so glad you mentioned this, because I was going to try it for the first time in all of our trips there this September. Now that I know that's what it is, I have zero interest. And I only had 5% interest before because I hadn't ridden it. I'm not afraid of it or anything like that, but I too feel that it completely juxtaposes my beliefs. Thanks for the heads up.

HM, CoP, Illuminations, Fantasmic, Ellen, Stitch because I just have no interest.

Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl , RnR, and Star Tours just because we either haven't had time or my kids didn't meet the height requirements. We've done the smaller coasters and found time to do Everest.

If Madame Leota's ability to materialize the disembodied scares you, then yeah, the Haunted Mansion is not for you. As for me, it's a great classic Disney attraction! Wouldn't dare miss it!!!

Hardly spend any time in Tomorrowland.. For some reason Space Mountain scares the bejesus out of me.. But after seeing Tomorrowland at the movies tonight I feel like hanging out there a little more. And it's not a ride.. But after reading another thread realized I've never tried a turkey leg :rolleyes:

Is that what this is? A séance? I'm so glad you mentioned this, because I was going to try it for the first time in all of our trips there this September. Now that I know that's what it is, I have zero interest. And I only had 5% interest before because I hadn't ridden it. I'm not afraid of it or anything like that, but I too feel that it completely juxtaposes my beliefs. Thanks for the heads up.

There is definitely a scene with a seance. I personally also do not find it remotely amusing when you go past the mirror and ghosts sneak into your vehicle. It's not tongue in cheek to me. The only thing worth mentioning are the special effects with the ballroom dance room and that's just a light trick with mirrors. I just don't like what it represents. Better safer than sorrier if this stuff makes you feel uncomfortable. Glad I could spare you a "what was I thinking" moment...

Hardly spend any time in Tomorrowland.. For some reason Space Mountain scares the bejesus out of me.. But after seeing Tomorrowland at the movies tonight I feel like hanging out there a little more. And it's not a ride.. But after reading another thread realized I've never tried a turkey leg :rolleyes:
We went to DTD and caught the premier there at Disney on Thursday. I dressed retro 1964 for the world's fair look. Very fun movie. I wore my pin! (Even wore the T pin to Star Wars weekends yesterday.)

There is definitely a scene with a seance. I personally also do not find it remotely amusing when you go past the mirror and ghosts sneak into your vehicle. It's not tongue in cheek to me. The only thing worth mentioning are the special effects with the ballroom dance room and that's just a light trick with mirrors. I just don't like what it represents. Better safer than sorrier if this stuff makes you feel uncomfortable. Glad I could spare you a "what was I thinking" moment...

That's it exactly. I don't like what it represents. Thanks :)

Been 11 times now and have never done

Jungle cruise (to be fair it was closed in April)
Tom sawyers Island
Country bear jamboree

I really did plan to do cruise in April!!

I just made it to TSI a couple years ago, and I've been going at least annually since MK opened. I just never seemed to fit it in. When you go often, you tend to gravitate toward your favorite attractions all the time, so sometimes I will just take a day and visit attractions I haven't been in for a while. It feels like a whole new park when I do that.

I don't like any ride that goes upside down, so I will never do RNRC ever. I am also not keen on M:S.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter