• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

French Quarter show pics here

061.jpg

Oh my gosh, those photos are absolutely phenomenal. Brings back so many great memories, thank you for taking the time to post these! well worth it. When are you guys heading back next?

Our nice corner room, 3141:
039.jpg

Some Christmas decorations:
040.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

044.jpg

047.jpg

050.jpg

Swan towel animal:
055.jpg

Pretty arrangement made by our mousekeeper, Norma:
056.jpg

Print on wall of room. I asked if they were for sale in the the gift shop but unfortunately they're not. I'd love to be able to find this print somewhere but I couldn't find the name of the artist anywhere. :
059-1.jpg

WOW WOW WOW all of these pics are amazing...we're staying at POFQ for the first time in August 2010....and I can't wait.

Thanks for sharing :O)

Thanks all for sharing your FQ pics! It's getting me quite excited for our adventure in April!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

HI. Have a friend who also loved this one. Looking to go to the World in Feb or June. Thanks for real pics!:thumbsup2

In looking at all the beautiful pictures of FQ. I do not see people. When we stayed at the Pop in 2007 there was always lots of people everywhere, and in these pictures there are none. I was just curious as to where the people are?:confused:

In looking at all the beautiful pictures of FQ. I do not see people. When we stayed at the Pop in 2007 there was always lots of people everywhere, and in these pictures there are none. I was just curious as to where the people are?:confused:

For me, the best time to take pictures of the resort was in the early morning. I'm an early riser anyway, so was up and out to go get beneits to bring back to the room, and took pictures on the way there and back.

I don't really see a lot of people wandering around POFQ, mostly at the main building, pool and food court areas, and even then it's not jammed with people. Our last trip, which was for five days, I only saw people walk past our door three or four times. That's another reason why I love it...it's quiet! :)

Love hearing all the positive comments about POFQ. We are staying there next June after 6 or 7 stays at POR. I love POR and am a little worried about straying but it is our honeymoon and I wanted someplace new.

Five more days till our GG at POFQ!!!:cool1:

I'm loving all these pictures, especially the Christmas ones - it's getting me SO excited to go!

One question - does anyone know if there are irons in the rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter