French Quarter show pics here

One from our 07 stay...
PortOrleans-FQ-Grounds8.jpg

I've been on ME, and know the process at the airport... but I'm curious about whether or not there are benches at FQ's ME stop. That's what I'm worried about ;) In this photo: http://www.portorleans.org/gallery/....DownloadItem&g2_itemId=821&g2_serialNumber=2 , it looks as if there's 3 - but of course, I could be wrong. Just hoping for some confirmation!

Thank you for your response though :worship:
yes, there are benches as shown in pic posted. i'm sure if someone in your party has a problem standing the m.e. folks will take care of them.

After taking the jump to your photos, I assume you meant to say "360 photos"?

I thought you had taken 306 pictures of Port Orleans French Quarter. I figured that was some sort of record even for us Disney obsessed folks!

I am up there. We took 2,000+ pics this trip. All of which came out great. I probably took 200-300 of POFQ. I wouldn't doubt it.:rolleyes1

After taking the jump to your photos, I assume you meant to say "360 photos"?

I thought you had taken 306 pictures of Port Orleans French Quarter. I figured that was some sort of record even for us Disney obsessed folks!

Clearly the keyboard is dyslexic. Yes, 360 photos, although as others have stated, 360 would be a very small number. Usually have 2 or 3 camera cards full!:goodvibes

Clearly the keyboard is dyslexic. Yes, 360 photos, although as others have stated, 360 would be a very small number. Usually have 2 or 3 camera cards full!:goodvibes

Yeah, I would use multiple cards too. That's why I moved up to larger 4GB and 8GB cards. Life is easier when you can take a 1,000+ pics on 1 card. :rolleyes1

Our flight leaves exactly three weeks from right now, and my family still thinks we are staying at Pop Century again!!!! :cool1: These photos are all so beautiful. I can not wait to see POFQ in person! :thumbsup2

All of these pics are terrific, soon I will see in person just how great POFQ is. Can't wait for our first stay !!!:thumbsup2

I just switched my September visit from All Star Movies to POFQ. I loved looking at all the pictures. I can't wait to add some of my own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter