French Fries at Boma?

wenpop

DIS Veteran
My kids and I love French Fries, and I was wondering if they served french fries at Boma? And what about Ohana? Can you get french fries, what about the Clam Bake and how about Liberty Tree Tavern?? We really like french fries, they go well with most food.. :) thanks for the help!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Boma's did not have french fries, but they did have pretty good mac and cheese. Ohana's does not bring french fries out as part of their meal, and I am not sure if you caould ask for the specially. My guess would be no. You can get french fries at a variety of counter service resturants around all of the parks. And depending on where you were staying maybe room service as well. I am not sure about the other resturants yet seeing as we really love boma and Ohana, and tend to end up driving to WDW for dinner at one of those resturants. If you do go to Boma try the zebra domes. We did not even see french fries at Chef Mickeys last night, but they had awsome turkey. Sorry I was not much of a help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter