French fries and side dishes

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
At Trails End to Go they have side dishes you can pick from with the chicken meals. Can you just order some sides? If so, how large is the container and how much does it cost? I'm sure there will be a couple of nights that we just want to pick up a little something to go with dinner if we can.

Good question.
It's not listed on the menu, now I'm curious.

I have to believe when it comes to selling something, Disney would be willing to do it. I bet if you went into TE and used your "sweet voice" (my wife's term :lmao:) you could probably buy the sides. Or make them an offer - it's worth a try! :confused3

Bama Ed

PS - Monique (who is not the OP), hope that helps you....

We will be there in sixteen days and our first meal is always the "Giddyup and go" fried chicken with those yummy french fries. I'll be happy to ask......if you could wait that long.

KodiakKort,

Well Denise said she's curious and I am too so that makes at least two of us who want to know. If it's not too much trouble, could you ask when you are there in two weeks and let us know what the answer is? This might change my style if I can grill some meat outside and then pick up the hot/fresh sides at TE.

Thanks in advance,

Bama Ed :surfweb:

PS - have a great trip!

We will be there in sixteen days and our first meal is always the "Giddyup and go" fried chicken with those yummy french fries. I'll be happy to ask......if you could wait that long.

That would be great! :thumbsup2

I have a whole 5 months with nothing but waiting and waiting and waiting....and with that time I will think up more questions and more question and more questions....

I know when we've purchased the giddyup and go we've purchased extra sides so one would think the system was set up for it.

No trouble at all......Besides, I will be there and you guys will be home! (not rubbing it in) Anyway, I will have a reply (God willing) on Wednesday night, the 7th. Looking forward to my fried chicken, mac and cheese, and fries. I love Disney Visa Rewards......makes dinner FREE

No trouble at all......Besides, I will be there and you guys will be home! (not rubbing it in) Anyway, I will have a reply (God willing) on Wednesday night, the 7th. Looking forward to my fried chicken, mac and cheese, and fries. I love Disney Visa Rewards......makes dinner FREE

yummm...mac and cheese.....:love:

If you don't mind, could you please check on what is exactly available on the Disney Dining Plan from Trails to Go.

For Example: Is the giddy up and go a Quick Service Credit or two?
Are these sides available for a snack credit?
Are there breakfast pastries that are a snack credit?
What other counter service meals are there?

It's driving me crazy that I can't find this info.
Thanks and Thanks again!

Ok! Sorry so late, but i had to come to the Meadow for wifi. All sides are for sale in either small or large. Didn't bother to ask for prices since "price no matter " in Disney.
Sorry, Wyo, but I.m only good for one request. Yours was too much for a guy on vacation.

WyoMickey said:
If you don't mind, could you please check on what is exactly available on the Disney Dining Plan from Trails to Go.

Thanks and Thanks again!

The quick service meals are clearly shown on the Trails To Go menu an allears.net. scroll to the bottom of the Trails End dinner menu. The other qs option is the Meadows snack bar. That menu lists all your meals.

Most pizzas are 2 TS credits. Don't know about the Giddyup and Go but it will definitely NOT be 1 qs credit.

There is a confirmed snacks sticky on the restaurants board. Maybe you can find Fort options there.

Most online menus don't list snack credit options.

Thanks and Thanks again!

GAG is not available on the DDP.
Yes there are some pastries on the DDP.
There is also DDP snacks at the trading post stores.
In the morning there are breakfast sandwiches on the DDP QS.
In the evening the single serve meals are on the DDP QS.
Nothing during lunch.

Ok! Sorry so late, but i had to come to the Meadow for wifi. All sides are for sale in either small or large. Didn't bother to ask for prices since "price no matter " in Disney.
Sorry, Wyo, but I.m only good for one request. Yours was too much for a guy on vacation.

Thank you so much for finding out that sides are available. This will make meal planning so much easier! I see a large Mac & Cheese or two in my future :thumbsup2

Thanks and Thanks again!

Here is the TE To Go menu from this past April:

Bama Ed

Thanks KK for the update. Since the GAG comes with two sides I can get mac n cheese and....

mac n cheese? :rolleyes1

Bama Ed

PS - and a Lipitor for dessert! :rotfl:

GAG is not available on the DDP.
Yes there are some pastries on the DDP.
There is also DDP snacks at the trading post stores.
In the morning there are breakfast sandwiches on the DDP QS.
In the evening the single serve meals are on the DDP QS.
Nothing during lunch.

But you can go to the Meadows Pool/Snack Bar for lunch if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter