Freezer food help: Need to make room!!

mjantz

DIS Veteran
We're getting 2 orders of Angel Food plus a grill pack on Saturday & I need to make room in our freezer ASAP. I'm trying to plan out our menu for the week so we can use up whats already in there. So, here's a bit of what I have in my freezer & can you help me use it up:

-mini pita pocket rounds (They're about the size of a Pilsbury Grands biscuit)
-Bagel bread (they look like square hamburger buns)
-chicken drumsticks w/ skin-on (I may have a recipe for them but it calls for whole milk yogurt & I have no idea where to find that)
-turnip greens (2 bags frozen)

TIA!!

You can make mini-pizzas with the bagel rounds. My kids love to make their own. I'd just make some pita pocket sandwiches for lunch if I had some of those around. They'd be great for kids, if you have any who carry a sack lunch.

Put the turnip greens on to cook and add several eggs, cook until they are done. Delicious. You can do that with spinach too. Some folks add ham or bacon maybe some cheese. Kinda like quiche with out the crust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter