Freeport Beach Day and My "Do Before I Die" List...

Grimsby1

Earning My Ears
One of the things I want to do before i die is ride on a jet ski...
My aspirations are not that high..
Anywho...Is there a Beach Day excursion at Freeport where Jetski rentals are available that anyone has done..thinking of the two seater jobbies so I can take my sons out for rides..

Any help? Thanks to all...
Six Days until our Magical Poly Disney Vaca and DCL Cat 4 Cruise!

Not sure about Freeport, but according to you signature you are spending some time at the Poly? They rent jet ski's, 2 seaters, at the Sammy Duval Water Sport Center at the Contemporary just a short Monorail ride from the Poly. At least they did in July. I know since I saw them while on the boat from the Campground to the MK. I took pictures and made sure to ask the CM on the boat where they could be rented.

Seriuosly?? They rent Jet Skis for Bay Lake at the Contemporary??
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks!

I have a picture of 3 of them from the campground launch, but it doesn't look like we can attach files on this board.

Try posing a message on the Resrorts section. I remember seeing a post about them a little while ago.

If your going to ride a jet ski, try to get a 3-seater instead of a 2-seater. They are MUCH easier to ride. 2-seaters are a lot harder to balance, especially when you have 2 people on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter