• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread Week of June 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Charmin potty training link works, but does not go through when finished...it says to complete the survey or something like that. Anyone else?

Some of these freebies on this link are definitely for companies...

THANKS,,,,,,,wheel barrow is oiled and ready to rolll :rotfl:

Gonna get some great stuff,,,, thanks to you GREAT PEOPLE :grouphug:

Tink :tinker:

Got mine also...but it was a dumb one! :confused3
But boy have the freebies been rolling on in........ :rotfl:

maddhatir said:
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Brands/hm_saturdays_smp.aspx
To order your free Connections from Hallmark "Saturdays" greeting card, click on "Free Sample"

i know this has been posted in the past- however, they are still taking requests for free samples. i got mine a few weeks back and used it already--- the card was really funny! :banana:

pamouselover said:
Got mine also...but it was a dumb one! :confused3
But boy have the freebies been rolling on in........ :rotfl:

Hey! What if we got the same one and i thought it was funny! I AM a dork and laugh at really stupid things..... mine was a birthday card with a real old lady on the front of the card and it said......

"Didn't you used to babysit me??"

boy- i WILL feel like a dork if it IS the same one you got! :rotfl2:

Just subscribing. You guys (gals) ROCK!!! How do you all find these...I look and look and find nothing. :confused3

Hi Everyone! This is my first official post - I found some freebies a few weeks ago, and have finally gotten around to posting - I've been a lurker for a LONG time! Thanks for all the freebies, everyone.

**Because I can't post urls yet, can anyone tell me how to get these posted?

Thanks!

Mandi

Here's to another great week freebie friends!!!!!

maddhatir said:
Hey! What if we got the same one and i thought it was funny! I AM a dork and laugh at really stupid things..... mine was a birthday card with a real old lady on the front of the card and it said......

"Didn't you used to babysit me??"

boy- i WILL feel like a dork if it IS the same one you got! :rotfl2:

This is the same one that I got today! What a hoot! I think I will send it to my DBIL who thinks that I am so much older than him although it is just a couple months!! :rotfl:

Mandichez said:
Hi Everyone! This is my first official post - I found some freebies a few weeks ago, and have finally gotten around to posting - I've been a lurker for a LONG time! Thanks for all the freebies, everyone.

**Because I can't post urls yet, can anyone tell me how to get these posted?

Thanks!

Mandi
I have the same problem :sad2:

I had no problem submitting my request for the Charmin
potty training kit last month.
I rec'd it a week or so ago and it is adorable!

To insert a link, all you have to do when you're replying is click on the button that looks like... ? a little blue ball, to the right of the one that looks like a postcard. It'll say "insert hyperlink" when you hover over it with your mouse. Then follow the instructions in the little box that pops up. :teeth:

rgdwar1 said:
Just subscribing. You guys (gals) ROCK!!! How do you all find these...I look and look and find nothing. :confused3

:ssst: SHHHHHH-- its a secret. cant tell ya or else we wont be the FREEBIE QUEENS!

.........just keep checking, you will find them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter