Freebie Thread week of 8/11

Free Texas Citrus Cookbook,Pencils,Stickers

http://www.texasweet.com/Order/Materials

TexaSweet's materials range from inovative merchandising point-of-purchase materials to colorful kid's materials. Scroll through the following materials and submit your order. Oh, and the best part is...IT'S FREE

There are a lot of East Tennesseeans on this thread. Im from Seymour and I know Willis is from Sevierville

And I live part time in the Tri Cities (Church Hill just west of Kingsport)

I can't figure this one out...

Looks like the survey is gone now because it was impossible to miss when they had it up...you might try registering to be a member anyway. You can still get some free samples from them from time to time and maybe they'll put the survey up again...?

Very excited, but can't remember signing up for Glamour Magazine freebie (I don't even subscribe to the mag!)... Today I got 3 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo & 3 bottles of Herbal Essences conditioner- FULL size bottles. That's the greatest! I Love coming home from work to FREEBIES!! Thanks very much!!

That's from Glamspotters! Lucky YOU!

If you tried to get the Calloway golf balls, don't give up hope. I tried countless codes and couldn't get any to go through, yet I received a box of 2 sleeves of balls yesterday!

Diana

I will have everyone in love with JD- even those who have never thought twice about him! :lmao: pixiedust:

I've thought about him waaaaaaay more than twice, lol!!! I come here for the pics as much as I do the freebies!! Love them both, thanks for all the great 'stuff' including Mr. D.:lovestruc

I got my golf balls yesterday and didn't think any of my codes went through either. I have them to one of my day care dads and he was so happy. He couldnt' believe they were free and I was giving them to him.

I also got the recipe box from Virginia Slim and also didn't remember signing up for it. I thought the beach towel might have something to do with it too.

I actually got 2, 1 for me that came to our house, 1 for DH that came to my work! But that is how I order all my freebies, that way we get 2. And since his name could be a girl name (shawn) he gets all the "girly" freebies too! :rotfl:

Well, I feel like a dorkus, because I sat and tried for 2 hours to come up with codes for me and my hubby to get those balls! I actually got the codes ...if only I had known that I didn't have to actually get them!

I got my golf balls yesterday and didn't think any of my codes went through either. I have them to one of my day care dads and he was so happy. He couldnt' believe they were free and I was giving them to him.

I think these were two seperate golf ball offers.

But that is how I order all my freebies, that way we get 2. And since his name could be a girl name (shawn) he gets all the "girly" freebies too! :rotfl:

I send my hubby stuff, too! BUT his name is not "girly" so when tampons and whatnot show up for him he gets a lot of *poopoo*! Especially since the two guys he works with are also his golfing buddies!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But they were impressed when he got his free blue tooth, Logitech universal remote, and of course the infamous golf balls! I don't think they'd mind a few girly things if they got GOLF BALLS,too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter