• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread week of 07-17-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think I can yet post an attachment, but Red Dress Ink has an offer for 2 free books! I looooves me some chick lit! Just go to reddressink.com and scroll to the bottom for the offer.

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

For those of you that *think* you recieved your walmart sunsilk sample last week.....that was acutally a sign-up thru the sunsilk website so make sure you ALSO sign up thru Wal-mart so you can get a second sample! I've noticed that I've done this for several other samples as well...like Dove.

I :love: this thread. I especially love the walmart ones because they come really fast!!

we've been talking about these bottles in another thread, however, it's worth posting here because they are giving away free bottles. I just noticed it on their website today.

PureWater2GO [D0T C0M] is their website. check out the thread about the filter bottles. Great product for traveling. Filter as you drink from the bottle. Don't have to buy bottled water any more.

bexplosive said:
we've been talking about these bottles in another thread, however, it's worth posting here because they are giving away free bottles. I just noticed it on their website today.

PureWater2GO [D0T C0M] is their website. check out the thread about the filter bottles. Great product for traveling. Filter as you drink from the bottle. Don't have to buy bottled water any more.
It's buy 3 get 1 free!

maddhatir said:
actually- an easier way to subscribe is, go to the top of the thread page- under thread tools- you can click subscribe! :goodvibes
without posting anything. ;)

bexplosive said:

4 bottles for the price of 3!

Oops! Someone already posted this follow-up. :blush:

I got LOTS tonight! More than usual this week! Thanks to EVERYONE who 'searches and finds' these great deals and, shares them here! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter