• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread week of 07-17-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamestarrdust said:
I just received the Everyday Minerals makeup sample yesterday. It's a great sample and so much makeup. It's 5 little cylinders of facial powder, blush and concealer. Plus all I paid was $3.37 in shipping. I love this thread! :love: :thumbsup2 :sunny:
Me too I also bought the mini brush and it there was no additional shipping costs. I like it I think I will buy it when my samples run out. :disrocks:

maddhatir said:
this way the thread is on your (user CP) (becasue you posted on that thread) and you can just go there and click on it.

actually- an easier way to subscribe is, go to the top of the thread page- under thread tools- you can click subscribe! :goodvibes
When I do this (tried several times) they don't come to my email. Doing it this way actually works!

disneyfan'ole said:
Just wondering did any else receive the Free sunglasses?? We got our in the mail yesterday and they are awesome!! I picked them up for my DH. :cool1: :cool1:

Yes, DH LOVES them for driving. He's now supportive of my freebie habit. :rotfl:

http://www.emeraldbalance.com/specials.html

antioxidant power of 8-10 servings of fruits & vegetables
100% natural pH balancing
increased energy naturally - with no harmful stimulants
helps improve your metabolism, balances your blood sugar and promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
promotes faster recovery from workouts, injury, strains or pulled muscles

i have requested a sample so many times- but have never received- anyone else???

http://www.splendiddelites.com/Free_sample.htm
FREE Sample Offer
Completely Sugar Free
Rich Belgian Chocolate
Deliciously Soft & Moist
100 Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
NO Artificial Colors or Flavors
NO Preservatives or Additives
Lower in Salt, Fat & Carbs
Suitable for Diabetics
Individually Packaged

maddhatir said:
i have requested a sample so many times- but have never received- anyone else???

http://www.splendiddelites.com/Free_sample.htm
FREE Sample Offer
Completely Sugar Free
Rich Belgian Chocolate
Deliciously Soft & Moist
100 Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
NO Artificial Colors or Flavors
NO Preservatives or Additives
Lower in Salt, Fat & Carbs
Suitable for Diabetics
Individually Packaged

Never received mine either :confused3 Those meanies!! :sad:

http://www.restaurant.com/consumer-promotion/email-landing-page.asp?rpid=3691&raid=183
AY MATEY! GET SOME SERIOUS SWAG FOR JUST A LITTLE MONEY...
Ye can sail all seven seas and still not find deals this good. For a limited time, ye can get $25 dining certificates for as low as $5 with our 50% off Pirate's Plunder sale.

Take yer first mate out for a night on the town and save on dining out at yer favorite port of call. There are thousands of restaurants nationwide to choose from, so ye can try a new one everytime ye dock that beauty of a ship.

To take advantage of the instant 50% off savings, just enter discount code 44886 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.

Hurry, this offer will be sent to Davy Jones' locker on 7/23/06.

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Mega Certificate or Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer ends on 7/23/06.

plgrn said:
Yes, DH LOVES them for driving. He's now supportive of my freebie habit. :rotfl:
Does anyone have a link for the free sunglasses? Thanks!

MirandaPen said:
Me too I also bought the mini brush and it there was no additional shipping costs. I like it I think I will buy it when my samples run out. :disrocks:

I totally forgot about getting a brush when I ordered it!! I found an old one that'll have to work until I order the next time. The stuff is great though--thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter