Freebie thread ~ Monday ~ 2/9/09

See now THAT would have been a funny as heck freebie to sign up your high school seniors or college kids! Could you imagine their faces opening the box! :rotfl2:

If I thought they would come I would have sent them to DD. She would have freaked:rotfl2:

this is pretty funny, but i filled out the page just for kicks and i come home the other day to a huge box on my bed...

full of 500 free condoms:rotfl: :rotfl:

i also got some granola bars and stickers from shell :goodvibes

What are you going to do with all of those! You will be so tired!! :rotfl:

McDonald's has a 2 for 1 offer for drinks:

Monday - Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm
B1G1 including Cokes, Mocha Lattes, Cappuccinos and more.

this is pretty funny, but i filled out the page just for kicks and i come home the other day to a huge box on my bed...

full of 500 free condoms:rotfl: :rotfl:

i also got some granola bars and stickers from shell :goodvibes

But why in the world would she be tired from eating granola bars?:confused3

:lmao: :rotfl:

Free one night dvd rental from REDBOX, Wed. Feb 11, 2009. Enter promo code WGREEN2 at kiosk at checkout.

Free one night dvd rental from REDBOX, Wed. Feb 11, 2009. Enter promo code WGREEN2 at kiosk at checkout.
Is this code good for everywhere? Or just Walgreens? TIA!

Maybe you can donate them to an organization that deals with preventing teen pregnancy in your area:confused3

Of course, take out your share before giving them away:lmao:

My fellow juvenile probation officers and I would love to be able to give away condoms with the admonishment, "Oh please don't reproduce!" We can't, of course.

Feeling the economic crunch? Are you trying to find ways to stretch your dollars? Look no farther- the new 2009 Consumer Action Handbook is here. This edition features expanded information on preventing foreclosure, managing your credit, and so much more. So what are you waiting for? Pre-order your 2009 Consumer Action Handbook now. The books will be available in mid March

English

Spanish

http://www.thehenryford.org/events/targetFamilyDays.aspx

Target Family Days @ Henry Ford Museum
February 16, 2009 & September 7, 2009

Free Admission to Henry Ford Museum
All activities are free of charge.
Parking is free of charge.

no coupon required

Reservations are required for groups of 15 or more on February 16.
Please call 313.982.6100 to make reservations for groups

The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124-4088
(directions on site)

Monday, February 16, 2009
(President’s Day)

* Learn about the legacy of our American presidents. 2009 is the bicentennial of Abraham Lincoln.
* Featured artifacts: Declaration of Independence, Lincoln chair, presidential vehicle display, George Washington camp chest and other Lincoln artifacts
* Celebrate Black History! Special programming in Henry Ford Museum
* Live musical performances by Dodworth Saxhorn band
* Make and Take activities and more!

Monday, September 7, 2009
(Labor Day)
* Dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. Join us and learn about the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.
* “What’s my assembly line?” - Visitors can take a shift on the assembly line in this audience participation game show. Participants learn about the moving assembly line as they work together against the clock to build miniature Model Ts.
* “Build a Model T” - Grab a wrench and join us as we celebrate Henry Ford’s Model T! Help build a real Model T and gain a new perspective about Henry Ford and the car that made him famous
* Make and Take activities and more!

See now THAT would have been a funny as heck freebie to sign up your high school seniors or college kids! Could you imagine their faces opening the box! :rotfl2:

DS kept telling me he was fine everytime I asked him how things were in his new house 17 hours away...... I finally got tired of him not "needing" his Mom anymore so I started sending him the freebies from here and any others I could find. He got condoms, lube, pasties, toys......lol Finally I get a phone call....."so Mom, I don't suppose you know anything about this stuff showing up at my house....." bwahahahahahaha

Where did you get the condoms? Can always use those.

there was a link a few weeks back :)

Maybe you can donate them to an organization that deals with preventing teen pregnancy in your area:confused3

Of course, take out your share before giving them away:lmao:

i was going to bring them to my college but since im taking the semester off, i dont really go to the campus for anything but i could give them to the HS

Actually, if I remember correctly, that was the intention of that freebie (the 500 condoms were a college audience intended freebie)!

i got it for school but now i dont go there since i took the semester off, i could drop them off.

If I thought they would come I would have sent them to DD. She would have freaked:rotfl2:

haha :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DS kept telling me he was fine everytime I asked him how things were in his new house 17 hours away...... I finally got tired of him not "needing" his Mom anymore so I started sending him the freebies from here and any others I could find. He got condoms, lube, pasties, toys......lol Finally I get a phone call....."so Mom, I don't suppose you know anything about this stuff showing up at my house....." bwahahahahahaha

:worship: :worship: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :worship: :worship: You are the best Mom :lmao: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter