Freebie Thread ~ Monday ~ 2/2/09

Here's a *bump* and a big thanks to this thread!

In December I made it into the Better Homes and Gardens House Party, and I've been accepted for the True North Oscar Party - woohoo!

I also received yesterday a prize from the Allure magazine August giveaway - a bottle of L'Oreal lotion.

Thanks, freaps!

does anyone know if those free valentines from a few weeks ago are still availalbe??? they came out GREAT!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the freebies.... I got the Quaker rice snacks and DBF got to the before I did and he Loved them... so of course I bought some and now he can't get enough of them... I have to keep telling him that just because they are 90 calories he cannot eat all of them in one day... LOL

does anyone know if those free valentines from a few weeks ago are still availalbe??? they came out GREAT!!

I think you had to order by 1/31 so they had time to ship them to you since that was free too.

Many thanks to the freap who posted the photobook from Hoorray. I made a book out of our WDW photos from our vacation last fall and it turned out beautifully and arrived today.

I copied this from it's own thread off the BB.

If you go to Fazolis website you can get a coupon for a free spaghetti if you buy a drink. It lets you print as many as you'd like, but you can only use one coupon per purchase. Fazolis, for whatever reason is my sons favorite restaurant and he is going to be so very very happy we get to go there.

It does work.

oops, sorry didn't see that the free scissors was already posted.

It worked fine for me. I signed up under my name and then again for DH

Thanks for a great thread! I'm hoping to have some time to check it out and catch up this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter