Freebie Thread for the week of 8/20/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailgrand02welcome.htm

Grand celebrates the vital role and lifestyle of today's active adults. Each issue is your resource for intergenerational issues of today including, vitality and wellness, physical fitness, financial insights, toy and book reviews, fun and games, leisure and love, mind, body and soul.

Curves Cereal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please complete your registration below for the eatbetteramerica™ email newsletter filled with delicious and healthy recipes, expert advice and coupons to help you eat better and live better ... and get your free sample of Curves™ Cereal.

can't remember if this is a repost...
ºoº

Thanks

I just won Mike and Ike spin game too, after only playing for a couple of minutes!!
I had tried a long time ago and never could win.

Me too!

Donation to Make a Wish Foundation from Lay's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borrowed from another site....it's not anything FREE to us but we can make a FREE donation. I just did it so it's working.

Hit redeem bag, then fill in code 2840005523. Click submit. Every time you do this Lays will donate 25 cents to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!

I just did this one. Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclov
Borrowed from another site....it's not anything FREE to us but we can make a FREE donation. I just did it so it's working.

Hit redeem bag, then fill in code 2840005523. Click submit. Every time you do this Lays will donate 25 cents to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!

Has anyone else had this code work? I could not get it to go. Said it was already used.

Worked for me

Lipton Iced Tea To Go

Need Sam's Club membership #
Try using the number on the membership sample. If that doesn't work, just change some of the numbers. It worked for me.

ºoº

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter