Freebie Thread for the week of 8/20/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had this code work? I could not get it to go. Said it was already used.

I got it to work, in fact, I did it about 20 times..no error/warning messages, so I just kept going. I will try again later to give more money to this great charity..Hope it works for all of them!

Watch out for this one. I went through 3 pages of registration and then got this message:

"Free bottles are only available to UK residents.
Our systems have detected that your address is outside the UK. If this is not correct, please visit "my profile" and check we don't have the wrong country for you."

To be fair, I should have noticed the "UK" in the site name, and it may have said something on the first page I filled out...I figured since there were about 25 choices of which country I was from, it would work for all of them...

NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED.

With ANY purchase, receive Free Standard Shipping plus a double-ended trial size of Full-Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Mimosa Blossom and Play-full Plump.

Enter GLOBAL07 at Checkout.

Offer valid through 08/25/07 or while supplies last.

Watch out for this one. I went through 3 pages of registration and then got this message:

"Free bottles are only available to UK residents.
Our systems have detected that your address is outside the UK. If this is not correct, please visit "my profile" and check we don't have the wrong country for you."

To be fair, I should have noticed the "UK" in the site name, and it may have said something on the first page I filled out...I figured since there were about 25 choices of which country I was from, it would work for all of them...

I got it to go through. It did say UK in the site but I live in the US and it went through that is why I sent it on.

Hi. I just received my personalized park maps, they are so nice. I would like to order another but lost the link some of you posted:confused: Can someone post the link for me? I checked the Disney site but couild not find anything:confused3 Thanks so much:flower3:

I still need to change my ticker for next summer:cool1:

OMG! We probably should take this offline but I live in NW Indiana too! In Grffith. PM where do you live?

I can't resist - I live in NWI too and work at IU.

I got it to go through. It did say UK in the site but I live in the US and it went through that is why I sent it on.

You didn't get that error message? Did you see the drop down menu that requested your country? I'm confused.:confused3

Ok a little bit later, I went back and tried to register my DH...And this time I got THIS message:

"Thank you for registering!
An email has been sent to you to confirm your registration. Please check that your address is correct - we'd hate for your free bottle not to get to you when you order it!

Now that you've registered, you may now order a free bottle, enter our competitions, and much much more.

Please note that the registration process does NOT automatically order your free bottle. To enter the sampling trial, please click here. Please note that free bottles are currently only available to UK residents."

It let me go through the entire registration survey, accepted my registration, and even looks like I am going to get it, until I read the very last line on the acceptance page.(In bold type above) I do admit that I did NOT "click" on the instructions to enter the sampling trial, as I didn't see any point since it says it won't send to US. But I hope you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter