Freebie Thread for the week of 8/13/07

I wonder why my DH got the message about the deal code being a mistake, but I didn't get one.... maybe they didn't send all the emails at once :confused3 .. man I wanted that pilates dvd

I just got a great spice kit from Malboro. It was in a nice gift box. I am giving it away as a Christmas present.

I want to sign my Mom up now. Now that I know it is good. I can't find the code. Does anyone still have/remember it?

site.vocalpoint.com/pur/vote_confirm.html

Free pur water bottle :banana:

and an energy drink

energizingdrink.com/KR116/signup.php :cool1:

gave all my info and it FROZE on step 2 (after it called to confirm my account)! :headache: well maybe if i leave it up and try and finish it later tonight:confused3 ...i really wanted that free money;)

It did the same thing to me..I had to turn the power off my computer to get out of it..I thought it was just my computer...weird...

I went back again and hesitated about giving it my credit card #..Anyone else nervous about giving it either your DL license # or your CC#...no way am I giving out my SS#!

which # are you going to give? The cc# will cost you about a dollar in charges they will make to verify it..wonder what kind of trouble giving a DL# would produce.. :confused3 Any thoughts?

I belong to a panel that tests some of this products. The products seem to be mainly Hanes, Just My Size, No Nonsense, etc. I recently tested pantyhose and my DH tested boxers. You get $10 for the trial and keep the products. I just got a postcard from them stating that they are looking for new panelists
Here is the website to sign up: www.garbonline.com

Hope this is what you were looking for.

YES!! That is it!

I wonder why my DH got the message about the deal code being a mistake, but I didn't get one.... maybe they didn't send all the emails at once :confused3 .. man I wanted that pilates dvd

I haven't received the cancellation letter about the deal code being a mistake, either. I did receive the order confirmation a few days ago.
I was hoping this one would have worked.

800-MARLBORO 800 627 52676
limit 1 gift
Code: 3777 :banana:

Summer Essentials Gifts:
Coleman Widebeam Flashlight
Eureka Sleeping Bag
Barbeque Branding Iron Set in Gift Box
Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter
Weber Seasoning Kit
Zippo Blu Lighter

10-12 Week Delivery

I am so glad to help, I'm still new.

limit 1 gift

Summer Essentials Gifts:
Eureka Sleeping Bag
Weber Seasoning Kit
Zippo Blu Lighter

10-12 Week Delivery

Hi. I went to Marlboro.com and did a search for free offers but nothing came up. Can you tell me what to do or give a link?:confused: This sounds like a great freebie! Thank you:flower3:

Free Hallmark Channel’s New Morning w/ Timberly Whitfield Daily Survival Kit

Delivery of the survival kit will take approximately four to six weeks.

newmorning.faithstreams.com/OrderASurvivalKit/tabid/269/Default.aspx

:happytv: Sorry if it's a duplicate. I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks.

:love: LOVE THIS SITE - WAY TOO COOL!!! :love:

My daughter is going to college for her first year in a couple of weeks. I have been working to fill her mail box with samples - I told her the others were all going to be jelous that she was getting mail. :cool1:

Irritating squirming bear update:

* 11:00AM EDT, 09:00AM MDT, 08:00AM PDT, 07:00AM AKDT, 05:00AM HST

limit 1 gift

Summer Essentials Gifts:
Eureka Sleeping Bag
Weber Seasoning Kit
Zippo Blu Lighter

10-12 Week Delivery

I called the beginning of this week and there were only 2 gifts left. The flashlight and the sleeping bag. It's OK, I wanted the flashlight anyway.
Good luck everyone!

ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter