Freebie thread for the week of 7-10-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 2 FREE Harlequin Intrigue books and 2 free gifts, plus free shipping! you can cancel anytime
copy and paste link below:
Bookshttp://store.eharlequin.com/continuities/t20_hi_freedetail.jhtml

Hi all, I wanted to pop in and say HI

I have been lurking for a while now, entering freebies left and right and now they are starting to come in! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I have received in the last week:
Lemon and Lime water sweetners (can't remember the name)
A years worth of contact cases
Vinyl letter sample
Bacardi recipe book
Dove deoderant

And I think there were more, I just can't get my brain in gear today.

Thank you everyone, this is so much fun. Now if only I could find one that no one hear knows about!

Cherene

TENIA66 said:
Free 6 Pk Olson Scroll Saw Blades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Rating:

did a search, first real post...hope it's useful!

Mail or email your request for a 6-pack of assorted pin end or plain end blades. Make sure to include your mailing address, your choice of pin or plain end blades, and reference code "WM-01".

You'll also receive a copy of our popular Scroll Saw Blade Selection Chart.

Olson Saw Company
16 Stony Hill Rd
Bethel, CT 06801

email: sales@olsonsaw.com
Offer exp. Dec. 2006

(posted in WoodCraft Magazine July 2006)
My DH will love this! Thanks :)

Thanks maddhatir. I've lurked around here for a few weeks now I am just learning to post!

Wow I think my mailman HATES me!

My mailbox is FULL everyday, this past week I got my free Oprah mag, Nexxus, Herbal Essence shampoo & conditioner, Amazing Goop, Free SAmple of Downy plus Whitening laundry soap, Tide w/febreeze, Move Free Advanced, my bags from associated bags (GREAT FREEBIE), but I have yet to see that free thong......

STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND ENJOY 50% OFF
Baseball season is in full swing and so are our savings. For a limited time, you can get $25 dining certificates for as low as $5 with our 50% off All-Star savings.
http://www.restaurant.com/index.asp?rpid=3691&raid=183

To take advantage of the instant 50% off savings,
just enter discount code 35703 and hit "recalculate total" during the purchase process.
Don't be left on the bench, offer ends 7/16/06.

Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Mega Certificate or Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied.

kimberly6 said:
Wow I think my mailman HATES me!

My mailbox is FULL everyday, this past week I got my free Oprah mag, Nexxus, Herbal Essence shampoo & conditioner, Amazing Goop, Free SAmple of Downy plus Whitening laundry soap, Tide w/febreeze, Move Free Advanced, my bags from associated bags (GREAT FREEBIE), but I have yet to see that free thong......

TALK ABOUT MAILMAN STORIES- LISTEN TO THIS.

my BIL knows my mailman. the mailman asked BIL if I was pregnant!!! :rotfl2:
BIL said NO!!! the mailman said she doesnt look pregnant but i thought i would ask! :rotfl: because of all the baby stuff delivered to my mailbox!

(i am getting baby freebies for my niece who is about to deliver any day now!) :lmao:

just when you think your mailman doesnt pay attention to your mail!

no kiddies here mr mailman! :scared:

nickelsfamily said:
Get 2 FREE Harlequin Intrigue books and 2 free gifts, plus free shipping! you can cancel anytime
copy and paste link below:
Bookshttp://store.eharlequin.com/continuities/t20_hi_freedetail.jhtml

Wow--I worked my way through college working in the distribution facility packing out the books and prizes--long hard days that made me really appreciate what hard work is! BTW it paid much better than minimum wage and there was a ton of overtime to be had so it really made a dent in the bills! So order and keep the employees busy :thumbsup2

sorry but the link to this was a bit wacky and not "clickable" had to delete!

FREE copy of the Fall issue of WeddingChannel magazine.Your copy will be mailed June 15, 2006, while quantities last. Please note, copies of WeddingChannel magazine will not be mailed to Canadian or International addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter