• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie thread for the week of~ 2/16/09

So far, the only thing I've gotten from them is the confirmation email that has the company's address in it.

I hope it's legit!!

I didn't get that!?
Did anything happen when you clicked on the confirmation link?

i signed up too. if it isnt the worst that can happen is that your inbox gets flooded with tons of spam. I highly doubt anything beyond that will happen.

Good point! :goodvibes

Congrats by the way, I am happy for you! :goodvibes Is this your first baby? :lovestruc

They are such a blessing and joy... we were miraculously blessed with one son, and our "baby" is now a senior in high school! :)

Enjoy every step of the way... I loved being pregnant (even with some challenges). When the baby moves, or gets the hiccups, it just is amazing... so joyful and so awesome! :lovestruc

I didn't get that!?
Did anything happen when you clicked on the confirmation link?

I kept looking for my confirmation and it didn't appear that it came. I then checked my Spam or Junk (I have hotmail) and sure enough- there it was. So check your junk folder! You may have it there.

Good point! :goodvibes

Congrats by the way, I am happy for you! :goodvibes Is this your first baby? :lovestruc

They are such a blessing and joy... we were miraculously blessed with one son, and our "baby" is now a senior in high school! :)

Enjoy every step of the way... I loved being pregnant (even with some challenges). When the baby moves, or gets the hiccups, it just is amazing... so joyful and so awesome! :lovestruc

Ive enjoyed it so far.... ive just been highly emotional (and moody). I guess things bother me more now, which i really wish they wouldn't. I cannot wait to find out what we are having so we can start decorating and stuff. So fun!

I kept looking for my confirmation and it didn't appear that it came. I then checked my Spam or Junk (I have hotmail) and sure enough- there it was. So check your junk folder! You may have it there.!
That's what I got too.

Ive enjoyed it so far.... ive just been highly emotional (and moody). I guess things bother me more now, which i really wish they wouldn't. I cannot wait to find out what we are having so we can start decorating and stuff. So fun!

DD was really moody too. Her BFF and I got lots of laughs on her though even though DS19 just stayed out of her way. We find out next Tuesday what the baby is... then I can do some serious shopping!!! Mickey shirts, Minnie shirts, Princess onsies..... I've been looking at it all!!! :woohoo:

That's what I got too.

DD was really moody too. Her BFF and I got lots of laughs on her though even though DS19 just stayed out of her way. We find out next Tuesday what the baby is... then I can do some serious shopping!!! Mickey shirts, Minnie shirts, Princess onsies..... I've been looking at it all!!! :woohoo:

Youve definitely got the right idea about shopping!!:woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Fatwallet posters think that the baby blanket freebie is a scam. I tried to research the company and I can't find a single thing about them anywhere on the net. The website will not come up by itself without the freebie link attached to the end of the address. I signed up for this but now I am thinking that it was not such a good idea.

mapmakerj, where did you get your camping ticker??? I love it. :lovestruc

Ive enjoyed it so far.... ive just been highly emotional (and moody). I guess things bother me more now, which i really wish they wouldn't.

Maggie-
Got to love those hormones~ I would cry at greeting card commercials! It's a wonderful time & let your DH pamper you all he will. My DS is 17 & over 6 feet tall & it happened in about 3 - 4 years! At least that's how it seems. :confused3

Enjoy!!! There's nothing like being a mama!!! :woohoo:

Maggie- Just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you!!!! Which blanket design did you sign up for? If you didn't get the lamb, and we actually get the blankets, I'll send you mine!! Congrats!

I signed up for this a while back, sign up for the Travelzoo newsletter and get a $25 Restaurant.com GC.

Travelzoo just e-mailed me with a code. It says that I now have $25 credit in my account but I am not sure if that is for an actual $25 GC or 25.00 in my account to use to buy GCs?? I am going to have to figure out which one it is.

Did anyone else get the code?

I signed up for this a while back, sign up for the Travelzoo newsletter and get a $25 Restaurant.com GC.

Travelzoo just e-mailed me with a code. It says that I now have $25 credit in my account but I am not sure if that is for an actual $25 GC or 25.00 in my account to use to buy GCs?? I am going to have to figure out which one it is.

Did anyone else get the code?

I did not get a code like that. I only got the email for the 25 dollar gift card for 2 dollars.

just got an email :

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Bariatrics4Diabetes.

Due to overwhelming interest in our free pedometer offer, we are unable to fulfill your request. We apologize for the inconvenience and will remove you from our mailing list.

If you would like more information about how weight-loss surgery can resolve type 2 diabetes, please visit www.Bariatrics4Diabetes.com.

Thank you.

Bummer, I was hoping to get his. Oh well.

Thanks for this freebie! And thanks for thinking of me. I could definitely use the list!!:hug:

You're very welcome. I'm hoping to have time this weekend to get the list together - it's been a rough week to say the least and tomorrow morning our friends fly out to wait for their baby to be born in MI. :cool1:

Yep, I got mine this week and plan on using it when I hit the local shops later this week. You just can't get enough freebies!! Well, unless you get to your mailbox and you have so many that they have to be un-wedged to get to the actual mail!! You know my mailman loves me now!!:rolleyes1

I was so excited the other day when I had more freebies than bills! I wish is was like that every day! :rotfl:

I have to share because I feel like I hit the freebie jackpot today!:cool1: This morning I got an email from House Party saying I got the "South Beach" party, then midday I got invites from Buzzagents for the Neutrogena and Glade campaigns. I was so excited about those and then the mail came....and I got the 2 pair of socks from NoNonsense, hookah (idk what I'll do with that:rotfl2: )a travel size Degree deodorant perfect for my May trip, an Always sample &coupons and from ATT U-verse I got a Hannah Montana tote, mouse and mousepad!:yay:

YAY for such a great freebie day!!

A free 8x8 photobook from Shutterfly, use the code PHOTOBOOKS at checkout. Expires March 10. You still have to pay tax and shipping, I ordered mine today, it cost me $8 for tax and shipping, still a GREAT value.

Thanks for the code! Hopefully it works for me. I'd love another book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter