• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie thread for the week of~ 2/16/09

You'd better watch yourself today..I'm gunning for bear!!
violent-smiley-010.gif

OK, while I was looking for the above smiley, I found this...WTH is this??

thsquirrel.gif

I call it- disturbing:rotfl2:

http://www.gerber.com/special_offers/backpack.aspx?FromVBB=1

As our gift to you, the START HEALTHY, STAY HEALTHY™ Resource Center is offering this NESTLÉ GOOD START BACKPACK —a retail value of $150! It's a stylish, high-quality backpack filled with must-have essentials for new moms, including:

* NESTLÉ® GOOD START® Infant Formula
* GOOD START® Hooded Bath Towel
* GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU Story Book
* Baby's First Days DVD

* Ice pack for chilling bottles
* GOOD START® photo album
* Educational literature, valuable coupons, offers and more!

Ask for your FREE NESTLÉ GOOD START BACKPACK when you deliver at a participating hospital.

* Print your gift certificate to take with you to the hospital. (Hint: Pack it in your hospital bag ahead of time to ensure that you don't forget it.)
* Present your certificate to the nurse when Baby arrives to receive your FREE BACKPACK!

Is this one really free or do you need to complete other offers first?
It is really free, but you have to qualify for a business magazine subscription (also free) to receive both. That is what the questionnaire is for. I have received many subscriptions this way!

I was hoping to get the Warner one, really needing bras!! But I did get the South Beach one. Where do I find out what is in the party pack. I went to the website but couldn't find the list?

I was hoping to get the Warner one, really needing bras!! But I did get the South Beach one. Where do I find out what is in the party pack. I went to the website but couldn't find the list?

I got in too! :cool1: Cut this from another thread. Sorry don't know how to post a link. :upsidedow

Your South Beach Living House Party package will include: 2 packages of S’mores and 1 package of Fiber Fit Granola Bar 24 pack variety package of High Protein Cereal Bars 3 coupons for free Refrigerated Wrap kits 15 Smart Living Bingo style game cards, 24 phrase cards, and 1 game instruction sheet 15 water bottles 15 coupon handouts

I don't have teens, but maybe someone does?

On the following pages you'll learn why pit stains, clammy hands, and sloppy feet can be really serious problems, how to help yourself, and how to get help from others. But wait... before you read on... order your FREE Teen Sweat 101 book! Just e-mail us at info@SweatHelp.org, include your complete mailing address and type "Teen Sweat 101" in the subject of your message.

http://sweathelp.org/English/TEEN_Home.asp

On line coupon or In store coupon-expires 3/2/09

http://www.lowesprojectstarter.com/

Terms & Conditions

DISCLAIMER FOR IN-STORE COUPON

Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount.

Coupon is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered, copied, transferred, or sold through any on-line auction. Not valid on sales via Lowes.com or previous sales. This Coupon is valid in the U.S. only and will expire on the date listed on the Coupon.

DISCLAIMER FOR ONLINE COUPON

Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount.

Coupon is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered, copied, transferred, or sold through any on-line auction. Not valid on purchases at Lowe’s retail store locations or on previous sales. The Coupon is valid on purchases via Lowes.com only. The Coupon is valid in the U.S. only and will expire on the date listed on the Coupon.

I have to share because I feel like I hit the freebie jackpot today!:cool1: This morning I got an email from House Party saying I got the "South Beach" party, then midday I got invites from Buzzagents for the Neutrogena and Glade campaigns. I was so excited about those and then the mail came....and I got the 2 pair of socks from NoNonsense, hookah (idk what I'll do with that:rotfl2: )a travel size Degree deodorant perfect for my May trip, an Always sample &coupons and from ATT U-verse I got a Hannah Montana tote, mouse and mousepad!:yay:

A free 8x8 photobook from Shutterfly, use the code PHOTOBOOKS at checkout. Expires March 10. You still have to pay tax and shipping, I ordered mine today, it cost me $8 for tax and shipping, still a GREAT value.

Too funny

I just received my Prilosec sample with two pouches, and they were both empty. :confused3

I just wanted to say hello to everyone im fairly new to the disboards. After my trip in summer '08 I had to take a disboard hiatus for fear of losing my mind to disney withdrawl :rotfl2: Im so excited to have a freebie to offer but I can't post links yet.

mantraenergy.com/tools-and-utilities/free-bag.html

I think it could make a good grocery bag.

Jakesmom1- my mom and I left you a mickey head on your door @ POP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter