Freebie Thread for the week of 11/19/2007

Don't give up on the Mario Badescu samples. It looks like their site is having problems, so try back in a couple days, or maybe next week. Their samples are fantastic! Not a whole lot, but definitely worth the wait.

OK, this is a strange one, but it caught my eye because DS9 has become fascinated with germs and bacteria.

UGH! I should send this one to my MIL just to torture her! She is a whacko about this stuff!:sick: :crazy:

Yesterday she brought over the turkey for us to cook on Thanksgiving - she put it on my counter and then YELLED at me to get it in the fridge ASAP! :scared1:

GEEZ! :eek: Settle down! It can sit there for more than a miunte without bacteria forming! Can I FREA-KIN' say hello to FIL!?

Don't even ask about the whole "items from China" thing! Of course we all have to torture her about that too! :sad2:

Here's a Border's coupon for all kinds of sale prices but the coupon is only good with your Border's Rewards number and on WEDNESDAY, 11/21/07 ONLY!

http://www.people.com/people/packag...153912,00.html?cid=redirect-countrydownloads/

Rissi Palmer- Country Girl
Jack Ingram- Great Divide
Jennifer Hanson- 73
Sunny Sweeney- Ten Years Pass
Trent Willmon- There is a God
Ashton Shepherd- I ain't dead yet
Katie Armiger- make me believe
Luke Bryan- We rode in trucks
Eric Church- Sinners like Me
Danielle Peck- Kiss You on the Mouth
Miko Marks- The Son my Daddy Never Had
Lady Antebellum- Love Don't Live Here
David Nail- Missouri

TO QUOTE TINKER GIRL........."yeee haaaa":lmao:

I got an email for a coupon for:

2 free movie rentals, 1 tub of popcorn, and 2 20oz cokes

It's a PDF file and I don't know how to post a link for it here.

I'd love to share this. Any ideas?

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailLatina03welcome.htm

Latina is the bilingual lifestyle magazine for today's Hispanic woman. Created with a special understanding of her unique identity and values, each month Latina features the hottest trends in fashion & beauty, health & fitness, food & entertaining as well as profiles of today's achievers and celebrities

Taken from another site- I have never been to Sam's Club on Black Friday, so I am just taking their word....;)

Sam's club is once again ofering free breakfast on Black Friday from
5:00 am until 9:30 am

http://captivate.com/captivate-linkcities.asp

You have to work in one of the buildings in either NYC or Chicago with the Captivate network screens in the elevator (it makes you identify the building in the survey). And they only ship the gift card to your work address, ........so don't bother trying to lie. :rotfl2:

I can tell you have thought out every angle on this one...and finally gave up!

Borrowed from another site:

http://www.meltingpot.com/locations.aspx?z=&n=133520

Purchase $100 in Gift Certificates and receive 4 each $25 in bonus gift certificates as a special gift for yourself, or share them with friends. The only set back is that each is good for 3 months of the year over the whole year. Jan-March, April-June, etc.

All you have to do is go to a Chicagoland area location

(you may want to call and see if all locations are running this promo)

UGH! I should send this one to my MIL just to torture her! She is a whacko about this stuff!:sick: :crazy:

Yesterday she brought over the turkey for us to cook on Thanksgiving - she put it on my counter and then YELLED at me to get it in the fridge ASAP! :scared1:

GEEZ! :eek: Settle down! It can sit there for more than a miunte without bacteria forming! Can I FREA-KIN' say hello to FIL!?

Don't even ask about the whole "items from China" thing! Of course we all have to torture her about that too! :sad2:

They're gonna make the vegetarian cook the turkey...that just ain't right!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter