• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread for the week of 06/09/2008

Free Sample Program Temporarily Postponed

Due to overwhelming response we have shutdown our free sample program to allow us to catch up with our shipments!

Please feel free to place an order and purchase Sticky Tabs Here

Sorry if you want book mark the web site. They sent me a big bag a samples when I asked for them

the Appalachian ER on Saturday Night Live always had some interesting "stuck" items

I am sorry- but I am not sure where that ER is, but the word Appalachian reminds me of Deliverance for some reason and then I started getting all kinds of disturbing oddities running though my brain:rotfl2:

I am sorry- but I am not sure where that ER is, but the word Appalachian reminds me of Deliverance for some reason and then I started getting all kinds of disturbing oddities running though my brain:rotfl2:

Geez mad,

I thought everyone knew what ER stood for since everyone calls 911 for us EMT's to take them there. LOL

ER = Emergency Room and in some places it is now being called the ED = Emergency Department. I like the term ER better the ED.

Geez mad,

I thought everyone knew what ER stood for since everyone calls 911 for us EMT's to take them there. LOL

It figures! This little funny coming from an EMT!
wart.gif

You are running a close 2nd to Java for one of these....
thd44a2549.gif

WHERE in the WORLD have you been!?
thsmile71.gif

:hug:

Ahhhhhh I miss you too:hug: I started cvsing::yes:: so I havent been hanging on this thread so much. I come over but I never know if the ones I want to post are "neww" freebies and it takes a while to read all the pages....:lovestruc but you are doing GREAT!:worship:

When did CVS become a noun and verb especially.?????? Did I miss that day at school eons ago.....:confused3

:cool2:

I'm sure working in an ER is more exciting that sitting behind a desk.....sounds like a choose the wrong career.:headache:

Working in an ER is fun, especially University of Louisville's ER on Friday and Saturday nights. Some of the things I have seen there, WOW. But I would much rather be on the streets than couped up in the ER, must be a lights and siren thing.

It figures! This little funny coming from an EMT!
wart.gif

You are running a close 2nd to Java for one of these....
thd44a2549.gif

Mad, why you got to be that way? Just trying to help you out with some medical/EMS acronyms. If you want to know any more I got a list of them. Some professional(can be used in a report) and some unprofessional(get you fired really quick), but very funny considering my line of work.

When did CVS become a noun and verb especially.?????? Did I miss that day at school eons ago.....:confused3

:cool2:
About the same time freap and freaping did :rotfl: !! The Budget Board will put all kinds of new words in the dictionary...:thumbsup2

Why have we stopped just posting the link to the adult freebie sight? I don't remember getting in trouble for it and I (along with others) have posted it loud and proud in the past....now it seems to be some secret society!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter