• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Freebie Thread 12/15/08

http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/twsurfdigital-rdc.asp

Professional and amateur surfers will be amazed by the tips and tricks covered in Transworld Surf. Get reviews on all the latest surf gear as well as view the most progressive surf photography being published. Read in-depth interviews with surf pros and discover surfing’s new talent before anyone else. Transworld Surf includes exclusive photo and swimsuit issues. Plan your next surf adventure by reading about remote destinations. The best way to stay on top of the latest headlines and competitions is with Transworld Surf magazine.

http://vistavitamins.com/samples.php

**PLEASE NOTE: VistaVitamins is specifically formulated for individuals who have undergone Gastric Bypass Surgery. Our vitamins are NOT recommended for nor should they be utilized by anyone who has not undergone this surgical procedure. **

Today in the mail, I got a coupon for a FREE package of Snausages Snawsomes :thumbsup2 and FREE Recycled Post Its!!:cool1:

At the grocery Store, I used 3 Goody coupons to get 2 packages of hairties :banana: :banana: and 1 paackage of hairclips.:woohoo: I also used my 2 coupons for FREE Idahoan mashed potatoes (Thanks MsKayJay!)!!:yay: :yay:

At Walgreens, I used 2 Goody coupons to get 2 Ouchless Hair Detangling Combs!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks to everyone who posted these great coupons and links!!:grouphug:

What a great day for you! Today was fun for me too as i received my two pairs of socks and they're really nice! Thanks everyone for all the great freebies!!

Question for you computer experts --

When i printed the Goody coupon from their site, it printed twice fine.

So reading all these threads, i was inspired to print and use it again, but its coming out blurry. Its readable but i'm concerned it won't be able to be scanned.

I really don't wanna encounter any grouchy clerks :(

so any ideas why its printing like that, or how to make it clearer?

Help, please!!!

Help, Help, Help!!!!! Mom got a puppy for my kids.:confused3 We have kind of sort of looking for one. My husband and the kids twisted my arm until I gave in. She is house training him and we will pick him up Christmas. I need dog freebies. Housetraining videos, food, treats what ever you guys know of would be very appreciated. I have not clue:eek: . We have only ever had an old cranky cat.:scared: He died in the spring and the kids have wanted a dog ever since.:sad2: I am a sucker okay.:headache: Thank you all.
Lynn

Restaurant.com
80% off when you use code SANTA
you will be able to get 25.00 dollar Gift Certicates for 2.oo dollars

Help, Help, Help!!!!! Mom got a puppy for my kids.:confused3 We have kind of sort of looking for one. My husband and the kids twisted my arm until I gave in. She is house training him and we will pick him up Christmas. I need dog freebies. Housetraining videos, food, treats what ever you guys know of would be very appreciated. I have not clue:eek: . We have only ever had an old cranky cat.:scared: He died in the spring and the kids have wanted a dog ever since.:sad2: I am a sucker okay.:headache: Thank you all.
Lynn

Sometimes your local Petsmart will offer a free training session. And the other day I saw they had Banfield coupons at the register for a free checkup, for new patients. pluto:

See the jealousy in my eyes??? They are really green with envy!!!! I'll be going to DTD on Monday to do some shopping for my Christmas presents though...:thumbsup2 DH knows nothing makes me happier than the mouse!!!

Why green when we will be there at the same time?? (we will be there Dec 17-24) LOL..I live in GA, too..Savannah. About 5 hours away, depending on the traffic in Orlando.

Lynn

Buy a doggie crate..easiest way to housetrain, and keeps puppy out of trouble when you are not around and at night.

Congratulations!

Why green when we will be there at the same time?? (we will be there Dec 17-24) LOL..I live in GA, too..Savannah. About 5 hours away, depending on the traffic in Orlando.

If I lived 5 hours away I would be there all the time. DH would hate it:rotfl2:
One of these years we will be spending Christmas at Disney

I have an 8 week old Newf puppy.....GET A CRATE for sure. Easiest way to train....and get anything in the house done! Sorry....just had to chime in!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter