Free "Wishes" fireworks cruise

wahoolio

Earning My Ears
OK, so it's not exactly what you think. Sorry if the tagline suckered you in . . .

Heading over to Ft. Wildnerness for the Chip and Dale campfire/sing-a-long/movie has become somewhat of a tradition for our family during one night while at WDW. Since the older two kids weren't around for this trip and it was just me and DD5, we decided to head back to ASMu after the sing-a-long around 8:40, skipping the movie. We took a boat from Ft. Wilderness to MK, then a bus back to ASMu.

Sure enough, almost as soon as we boarded the boat, the fireworks show at MK began. We had a seat up in the front of the boat, so our view was not obstructed from the inside. The boat captain even mentioned that he was going to "take it easy" on the trip across Bay Lake so that we could see the whole fireworks show from the water. With the exception of a brief pass behind the Contemporary which obscured our view for about 2 minutes, we were able to see the whole show. It was great.

I suppose this is something that you could plan, if you leave the campfire sing-a-long in time to board a boat at 9:00pm, although it would be tough to guarantee that you'd be on the lake for the fireworks.

What a nice surprise!

It's all these little things that make going to Disney so grand! I can't wait..only 2 more days...

The Electrical Water Pageant is also GREAT to watch from one of the WDW boats.I was going from the Wilderness Lodge to the Contemporary Resort one night and our boat had to stop as it came RIGHT by us!It was one of those "magical" WDW experiences.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter