• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Wi-Fi in Nassau?

pjstevens

Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder
We'll be traveling on the Dream real soon and have two adult 'kids' with us. They are text addicted. Does anyone know if there is anywhere near port in Nassau that has free wi-fi that they (any of us) can go online and check email and stuff. I know the ships wi-fi is very slow and hate to pay those fees and not get any 'real' airtime.

We'll be traveling on the Dream real soon and have two adult 'kids' with us. They are text addicted. Does anyone know if there is anywhere near port in Nassau that has free wi-fi that they (any of us) can go online and check email and stuff. I know the ships wi-fi is very slow and hate to pay those fees and not get any 'real' airtime.

I know there was a place that i went to in 2008 that had WI-FI but I don't know the name. Sorry. But there are many places with free or cheap WI-FI.

There is a place called Olive's a block from the port. Also, Dunkin Doughnut and McDonald's across from the Hilton. These are all walking distance from the port.

I love Olive's! They have yummy food & good wi-fi!
Another good place is Via Cafe & they have yummy desserts. It's right across the street from the Festival Place, where they have the horses lined up for rides.
One thing that I don't like about Dunkin' Donuts is that now they only give you wi-fi for 30 min. instead of an hour when you buy something. But they do have cheap items & I guess it just depends on how long you plan on staying on the web. I've stayed on the web long after finishing my food @ Olives & Via Cafe & didn't have any problems w/ them.

I love Olive's! They have yummy food & good wi-fi!
Another good place is Via Cafe & they have yummy desserts. It's right across the street from the Festival Place, where they have the horses lined up for rides.
One thing that I don't like about Dunkin' Donuts is that now they only give you wi-fi for 30 min. instead of an hour when you buy something. But they do have cheap items & I guess it just depends on how long you plan on staying on the web. I've stayed on the web long after finishing my food @ Olives & Via Cafe & didn't have any problems w/ them.

Since I'll be going through withdraw for my Dunkin, I may have to go there for my fix and some wi-fi. Nice to know ahead of time that so you can 'budget' the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter