Free wi-fi at okw

Karenpowley

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if you can get free wi-fi in your room at OKW.:confused3

Want to take my iPad but will only use it in the room - won't bother if it's not.

Yes, all the Disney hotels now have free wi fi in all their rooms :thumbsup2

Just a heads up I was reading on Cyrano's live trippy that the signal is patchy!

Only just come back and the wifi is a PITA - slow and sometimes difficult to connect.

It's free but I wish they hadn't changed - had no problem with taking our own router to make a wireless network with a decent speed!

Does anyone take their phone? Considering taking my iphone and just taking the sim card out so it'll effectively be an ipod.

Does anyone take their phone? Considering taking my iphone and just taking the sim card out so it'll effectively be an ipod.

Always take mine. I'm on Blackberry but all I will do is turn off the network data and let everything work thru wifi if I use it for anything (app messenger services). I take a laptop too anyway for backing up and sharing photos.

I am posting this on an iPad at OKW. However as stated the speeds are dreadful.
Mind you I am from the school that does not accept nickel and diming guests with silly wifi charges.
If MacDonalds offers free wifi so should all hotels :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter