Free Upgrade

badgirlgiz

Earning My Ears
:banana: Just recieved a notice from Disney offering an upgrade from PORS to either Old Kew West or Saratoga Springs.:dance3: Choice of either Delux Studio or 1 Bedroom Villa.:grouphug:

If you haven't stayed in a 1 BR unit yet, definitely take advantage of that offer!

One word of caution.....you may never want to return to a regular hotel room. Enjoy your trip, and this great upgrade!!!

We will be there from 1/28/11 till 2/11/11 we make a trip down at this time every year. Low crowds and the weather is always good.

The 1BR at OKW can't be beat. You won't believe how much room you have. :thumbsup2

:banana: Just recieved a notice from Disney offering an upgrade from PORS to either Old Kew West or Saratoga Springs.:dance3: Choice of either Delux Studio or 1 Bedroom Villa.:grouphug:

WOW!!!! :banana:

What are you going to choose??? :confused3

We were upgraded from CBR to CR one year. It was awesome! :goodvibes

I want a free upgrade! How does one get so lucky to receive one? :worship:

we got that email too (going Feb 2nd-6th) but my daughter wants to stick with pop

but my daughter wants to stick with pop

:scared1: I would jump at this chance!

I admit that OKW and SSR aren't my top choice of WDW resorts, but they beat out value resorts any day of the week.

You must really love your daughter. I could never turn this down. :goodvibes

Very nice upgrade choices. I'd jump at the chance to upgrade out of a standard room to a one bedroom! And I must say that even if my kids wanted to stay in the standard room they'd be over-ruled unless they were paying for the trip.

Very nice upgrade choices. I'd jump at the chance to upgrade out of a standard room to a one bedroom! And I must say that even if my kids wanted to stay in the standard room they'd be over-ruled unless they were paying for the trip.

It is just the two of us this trip and I let her pick where we are staying I made her pick a value when we booked. I figured as long as she's happy with the value room the upgrade will be left for someone else who wants it . Maybe someone with a bigger group in their room that needs more space. The e-mail says the amount of rooms is limited no need for us to take one of them. We stayed at values until we had 3 kids and had to start staying at Deluxe or Port Orleans Riverside. She always did like the values best.

Wow, I would jump at that chance! Keep in mind that OKW doesn't have elevators in all of their buildings. Just something to think about before you decide.

Personally, I would go with SSR. The ability to walk to DTD and access all of those restaurants is such a great feature! But either way, you'll love it! Congratulations!!

Wow, I would jump at that chance! Keep in mind that OKW doesn't have elevators in all of their buildings. Just something to think about before you decide.

True. Only 3 of the OKW buildings have elevators. If that is an issue, either request a ground-floor unit (over 1/3rd of the OKW units are on the ground floor) or one of the three buildings with elevators.

CONGRATS! That is really awesome!

I think I would choos SSR because it is near DTD!

We got the same e-mail, but I have concerns as we have already received our Magical Express luggage tags for our budget hotel. Plus, this isn't a ploy to try and sell us a vacation membership, is it? Guess I'm a little cynical.

We got the same e-mail, but I have concerns as we have already received our Magical Express luggage tags for our budget hotel. Plus, this isn't a ploy to try and sell us a vacation membership, is it? Guess I'm a little cynical.
It's not a ploy. They just need the value/moderate rooms for the dates you are there. DVC is very low pressure. The most you would get at the resort would be them asking if you would like a tour. If you say no, they will leave you alone. Don't worry about the tags, take the upgrade!!!! We stayed in a 2br at OKW in August and absolutely loved it! The amount of space in a 1br vs a value or mod will shock you. And you'll have a full kitchen.

No ploy! It happens! Tell them you want to accept (assuming you do) and request that they send new ME luggage tags ASAP! (They can send them courier)

Wow! it's pixie dust all over the place!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter