Free Upgrade On Wonder

Jabba

Earning My Ears
I dont know why but we have just received an amended cruise booklet which shows a free upgrade from cat 9 to cat 6!!!!!

Maybe because of CBR being our hotel which we changed to AKL for 60 pounds. I dont know, but who cares.

Roll on 12th September for my first cruise.

Has anybody else got a free upgrade due to CBR closure?

We are also on the 9/12 3-day. We originally booked a Cat 8, then moved down to a Cat 9 to take advantage of the Fla resident rates. Just got a call from our TA with the upgrade to a CAT 6. Not sure how or why, but we sure are going to enjoy it!!!

CBR is the Carribean Beach Resort Hotel

Maybe it has something to do with the package you are on. Now, since you aren't staying at a "moderate" hotel (Caribbean Beach Resort), but at a "deluxe" (Animal Kingdom Lodge) resort, the corresponding staterooms on the Wonder got upgrated, too since the Caribbean Beach is being refurbished.

What great luck!
Tina
Magic Western 1/18/03

I just got a call that I am upgraded from 6 to 4 on Sept 19th Wonder YIPPIEE!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter