Free Trip!!!

psumomluvswdw

Me & G are Disney Fanatics!!
MADE YOU LOOK!! :rotfl2: No really I have a question and wanted to make sure I got someone's attention. Could anyone tell me what it is usually like down at WDW in the spring around 2nd week in March. I usually go in the fall, but me and my mom and sister are doing a special trip before her June wedding. But we really don't want to deal with a huge crowd issue. Please help if possible! Thanks!!! :wave:

I got all excited thinking you won a free trip...oh well...guess you have to pay like the rest of us! Anyway, according to Birnbaum's guide book...Least crowded times are 2nd week of Jan through 1st week of Feb, week after labor day until Thanksgiving, and then the week after Thanksgiving through the week before Christmas.....Average attendance: 1st week of January, 2nd week of Feb up until Presidents week, then the end of Feb through 2nd week of March, last week of apr through may, and Thanksgiving week.....most crowded: presidents week, 3rd week of march through 3rd week of apr, June through labor day, christmas week through New Year's day, and any time schools out for vacation...hope that helps!
Have a great time!

yes, you really got my attention!!!! LOL!!! We have gone on the 1st week and also on the 3rd week of march, and both of those weeks were very nice. lowish, but not dead, crowds, and super weather. I would imagine that the 2nd week is about the same! We have gone twice in Sept, and really didn't like the weather at that time of year (hot, humid, and somewhat rainy). I thought the crowds were about the same at bvoth of these times, but the weather was WAY better in March. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter