Free transportation?

kellicb

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any hotels with free transportation to & from both WDW and US?

Thanks.

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put this.

I didn't word my post correctly.....I am interested in free transportation to & from Universal and on a different day free transportation to and from WDW. Not between the 2 parks.

Somebody posted a hotel not too long ago that would transport you free to both. I'll try to locate it.

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put this.

I didn't word my post correctly.....I am interested in free transportation to & from Universal and on a different day free transportation to and from WDW. Not between the 2 parks.
Ah OK...that makes a difference. ;)

I'm sure there are plenty of hotels that offer free shuttles to the parks...both Disney and Universal.

Have you made your hotel plans yet?

if the pp decides to use that hotel, check out the 'free' part before booking.

some hotels might have free shuttles but you need to find out what are the times these shuttles run.

one year back in the 90's i stayed off site.
the hotel offered free shuttles to the park.

but, there were only 2 shuttles for the morning.
9:00 and 10:30
for the return with that hotel, the shuttles ran only at 5:00 and 7:00 pm

we did it for one day and then rented a car ....

Does anyone know of any hotels with free transportation to & from both WDW and US?

Thanks.

It was not free but three years ago called Universal and was $15 at that time so give them a call and Universal or Sea World will see you able to get there.:cool1:

The Homewood Suites on International Drive by the convention centre do free shuttles to all the theme parks (Disney/US/Seaworld)

Also the Comfort Suites Maingate East in Kissimmee do shuttles to all parks too.

We are staying at the Hawthorn Suites Universal this coming New Years, and they have free shuttles to both parks. Plus the hotel is just off International Drive, meaning you can take the I-Drive trolley to SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Wet & Wild, shopping malls, etc. if you don't have a car. And there's LOTS of dining options nearby. There's a free hot and cold breakfast buffet daily, a free happy hour with drinks and snacks each evening, and a full kitchen in each suite too.

http://www.hawthornsuitesuniversal.com/

Check out their Facebook page (the link is on their website). They had posted a reply to someone not very long ago that listed their shuttle times for October (shuttle times change as park hours change, so it may be different when you go). It gives you an idea, anyway, of the kind of schedule they may offer.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter