free transportation to Disney, Seaworld, Universal. Which Hotels near Disney?

Chris and Pooh

Ukchrisuk
Hi,

I am looking for hotels near Disney which have free shuttles to all theme parks not just Disney. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Hi, I have been looking into this as well, the only thing I'm worried about is how frequent the transfers are? Is there only 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon? :confused3

Or how about one of the hotels on IDrive? Quality Inn International for example does have shuttles on offer but i think you have to pay and they are limiting when you may want to stay longer. But you could jump on the Trolley Bus outside the hotel and get to the bus stop at Seaworld in around 20 minutes or less depending on traffic; hop off one stop before Seaworld and catch a lynx bus across the road to Disney; and go the other way up IDrive for Universal. Its a 20ish minute walk into Universal from the bus stop along a straight pathway (can't get lost) although a couple of the roads are very busy when trying to cross and waiting for the walk sign to show up seems like forever.

The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in the International Drive Area...A Walt Disney Good Neighbor Hotel with transportation to all Major Theme Parks. 8214 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter