• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free to current Aulani Guests - Your's for the taking

Daddio

DIS Veteran
We are leaving this fantastic resort Friday morning, March 28 at 9:00 AM. I have some leftover Budwiser Beer and Bud StrawBEERitas, a bottle of white wine, some yogurt, Diet Pepsi, unopened tub of margarine and a frozen pizza (pepperoni) which you are welcome to if you 'd like. Just PM me before we leave and we can make arrangements for you to pick it up.

~ David

Can you FedEx those items to me or can you also include airfare. I wish I was in Hawaii to make the transfer easier as there is no way to justify throwing out alcoholic drinks.

Can you FedEx those items to me or can you also include airfare. I wish I was in Hawaii to make the transfer easier as there is no way to justify throwing out alcoholic drinks.

LOL. Let me think about that one for a few days :)

~ David

When we were leaving last week, I waved down a family heading down the hall with bags - apparently just arriving. Handed off pasta, sauce, milk, juice, salt & pepper shakers... all the stuff that would have otherwise ended up wasted. Felt good!

I like the idea of planned hand-offs; great initiative! Hope it becomes "a thing"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter