Free stuff in the Parks

My kids have been up front quite a few times and have never received one :(

OMG! I feel sad for your kids! On our first family trip in 2005 we just asked to sit in the front, and they were happy to oblige! The conductor was very happy to give my girls their co- pilot license. It is one of their favorite souvenirs, they have placed them in their scrapbooks. I would keep trying your kids should be able to get one!

Yes there are kidcot stations in FW as well as WS. It is different from what you get in WS but still free!:thumbsup2 .

Club cool is still at Epcot with the Free coke samples from around the world

If you call in advance you can get the FREE personalized menu and diver banner at the Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot (see the Coral Reef thread for the info)

Don't forget to get your FREE DVC button at DVC stations

AK has the free passport like booklets for the kids to collect stamps at the different stations

The CMs still give out free Mickey Mouse stickers

I'm a newbie - what is a FREE DVC button?

Bumping. :goodvibes There are people looking for this thread so I thought I'd give it a bump.popcorn::

Updated info on a few freebies:

No more cookie making at The Land. My dd misses this terribly! :guilty:

Velco has an exhibit area in Innoventions - the one across from Character Connection- that has velco frogs with other pieces of velcro for hats/skirts/shoes/ect. You get to take it home. Cute for the little ones. This is located by the exit door closest to The Living Seas.

Kim Possible Kimmunicator mission at Epcot - go into Innoventions when you first enter the park - I went to the one across from Character Connection, but I think they have one in the other location also - Right when you enter the doors there are screens on the wall to the left. You scan your park ticket and it prints out a ticket for a time to return to one of the WS pavillions and pick up your Kimmunicator. It is a cell phone that you use to help Kim Possible on a mission. The mission sends you to a WS pavillion and gives you clues on where to go. Very neat!! This takes time though....you have an option after the first mission (1 pavillion) to go on addition mission (other pavillions) or turn in the kimmunicator.

So are the kids luches at Backlot still served in Lunch boxes? How about kids dessert/meals in pails with shovels at Ohanas, CBR? Anyone know. TIA

OK - I read through the entire thread (yep all 32 pages :rotfl2:) and didn't see this posted, but wanted to get it out there....

A neighbor just returned from The World and said they found a kiosk just outside Test Track in Epcot that gave free phones to the Kim Possible game where you receive clues to "solve the mission" that leads you through the countries and points out specific areas of the country or park. Her DD8 loved it and my kids can't wait until Oct to try it out.

If anyone knows more about this activity please post. The only info I have is what's posted above and that it was at no cost.

OK - I read through the entire thread (yep all 32 pages :rotfl2:) and didn't see this posted, but wanted to get it out there....

A neighbor just returned from The World and said they found a kiosk just outside Test Track in Epcot that gave free phones to the Kim Possible game where you receive clues to "solve the mission" that leads you through the countries and points out specific areas of the country or park. Her DD8 loved it and my kids can't wait until Oct to try it out.

If anyone knows more about this activity please post. The only info I have is what's posted above and that it was at no cost.

Post #467 above you. :thumbsup2 There are also a few threads about it over on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board.

Four years later and I'm adding to the thread!:rotfl:

I'm not sure just how much of the earlier "free things" are still available, but I would like to add a new one. This past Christmas break, they had just opened up a create-your-own video game attraction in Innoventions at Epcot, (not sure whether it was East or West.) You stand in a booth and make a few movements that are taped. A couple of minutes later, you move to a screen where you get to play the computer game that they just created with you as the character. Several weeks later, the game was emailed to our home email address, and now the kids can play and share thier video games. They were working out the snags in the program when we went, so that's why it took so long to arrive at our home email.

Hope this helps someone!:thumbsup2

My son was thrilled when the CM let him say "All Aboard" on the MK train then announced his name, who was with and where we were from

We were there this last Christmas and got free lemonade and cookies in the Poly lobby.

last time we were there(January) kids meals were served on paper plates- no cute mickey heads-good thing I have a stockpile! Sad......but probably less wasteful as most people threw them out:scared1:
I saw a stack at one cs place but they didn't use them......

We were at MK last year and next to Casey's corner there is a little covered area. Next to that is the Nestle sign. My daughter and nephew got to make chocolate chip cookies and got to bring them with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter