Free Starbucks Refreshers today!

ceecee

DIS Veteran
From 12:00 to 3:00 you get a free tall Refresher drink! 60mg of caffeine! We got one at noon and now it's off to Chick-Fil-A for free lunch if we can dig up some cow costume.

So what did you think of the drink! My dd and I went by and each got a different flavor of the Refresher and really didn't like either one! I guess I was expecting it to be sweeter than it was. Dd is a Starbucks addict but she won't be getting that any more.

DD and I went and we both agreed, not that great. We won't get them again either. We didn't try the lime we both got the very berry hibiscus...too many seeds! I thought they would be sweeter as well but they only have 50/70 calories.

Got the hibiscus and an extra cake pop!
The new guy accidently put two of one flavor in the bag and for sanitation, what goes in must not come out. I'm not complainin'.
We got 3 and they are 1 for $1.50, 2 for $2.50... so $2 saved if they were bought individually!
If I was hardcore - $2 added to the fund! :cool1:

Love the lime. My Starbucks also grilled out hotdogs and gave those away !

OOOOOOh they were horrible, but the server at my Starbucks was so sweet and helpful, it made the trip worthwhile.

I tried the lime and did not like it at all! :scared: I think I will stick with the caramel frappuccino lol!

I had the Berry Hibiscus and thought it was good. I hate overly sweet drinks (like soda, blech) so maybe that is why. Looking forward to trying the Lime.

My daughter and I tried the Berry Hibiscus, and I thought it had a very strange after taste. My daughter didn't seem to be bothered by it as much as I was, but then again she was washing it down with a Strawberries n Cream Frappaccino!

The berry one tasted almost burned...and it was bitter. I think it was the floral aspects that really did a number on what could have been a good drink.

I didn't get a chance to try either, but my husband was able to sample the lime one. He said it tasted very watered down. He would have liked it if the flavor was more concentrated.

I liked them (my DD didn't so I snagged hers), I like that they weren't too sweet.

However after I drank 2 at 3pm and when I tried to go to sleep at 10pm, it was so not happening. At 2am I gave up and took a MotrinPM. I felt like a drug addict, I needed downers to get me off the uppers. I'm not used to consuming lots of caffeine and it didn't feel like I was since it was just fruity.

Lesson learned!

I got the lime and didn't like it. My boss got the Berry and didn't like that either.

I sampled a couple different flavors at Costco and thought they were all gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter