Free Starbucks coffees (US)

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hi everyone, I know there are some Starbucks fans on this board so for anyone travelling before September 30, 2006 here are some coupons for free coffee at Starbucks

I would be a little dubious about these.

They do not have the Starbucks logo or corporate colours and there are no "instructions to retailer" or rules for redemption. Usually there are limiting rules - with these, you could print several copies and not have to pay for Starbucks iced latte for the whole of your stay - a promotion cost too far I think.

I was given the link by a friend in America who has used the coupons without a problem.

The starbucks details and instructions are in small print on the bottom of the coupon - and say one iced drink per customer per visit.

I think the promotion is in the fact that you might buy other food and drinks during your visit to the coffee house.

I was only trying to help out some fellow UK DISers with this information - in future I'll stick to the US boards I think.

Thanks for the link Rosiejo. We don't go until end of October, so these ones won't be of any use, but I'm going to keep a check and maybe they will have more available, in a while, with a later expiry date.

Thanks for the link rosiejo :)

rosiejo said:
I was only trying to help out some fellow UK DISers with this information - in future I'll stick to the US boards I think.

Please don't :( I appreciate you posting this :thumbsup2

Thanks Kaylee - I was just trying to be helpful and was a bit taken aback that someone thought I was trying to hand out dodgy coupons.

I hope another set comes up for your trip Laura. :)

And Flowrida - I'm glad I could help but am so jealous that you fly out tomorrow! I hope you have a fantastic trip :)

I think it's participating starbucks across the US - don't think we'd get away with using them here though :)

rosiejo said:

Please don't ~ It is always nice to safe a little money on holiday :thumbsup2

thanks for this! It will come in handy and save me a few bucks! :thumbsup2

If you find any for October/November let us know! I don't know what it is but I *love* using coupons when I'm on holiday and yet, it never even crosses my mind to use them here at home - in fact they could be sitting in my bag while I'm paying at the till and I don't even think of them. This year, for the hols, I have the entertainment book, online coupons, the works. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter