Free Souvenirs!

Spirit Feather

-- Homeschool Mom -- U.S. Navy Wife (Ret.) World'
I knew that would get your attention!

I went to Kroger this morning. (For those of you that are not familiar with it, Kroger is a grocery chain). I normally do not shop there because it is way to expensive, but I was short on time and the other grocery I shop at was not open yet.

Anyhow, Kroger has a deal going now, Buy 5 Kellogg’s, Keebler, or Cheez-it products and get a free Mickey Mouse bobble-head doll. This a BIG bobble-head doll! Maybe 6” or 8” high. As a bonus, it says “Walt Disney World” right on the box! I am going to pack these in the kid’s goodie bags for our arrival at our resort.

So, with a little creative couponing I purchased two boxes of cereal, two boxes of Cheez-its, 3 boxes of Pop-tarts, and 3 packages of cookies for around $20. BTW, the bobble-heads are $14.99 each if you just want to purchase it without purchasing the other items.

Check with your local grocery chains to see if the offer is available in your area!

I got ours! I gave them to the boys this morning for Valentine's Day....that and a couple Wonderballs and BabyBottle Pops.
I was at Kroger and wanted just the Bobble heads, but didn't really want to spend that much on them....then I saw the sign! I didn't have my coupons with me...so you did better then I did! Yanno at the end of the reciept it says you spent so much and saved so much?? I spent $31.19 and SAVED $39.98! I saved more then I spent! I also got bread and milk...which is what I ran in there for in the first place, otherwise, It would have been a bigger savings!
The boys love their Mickey's too! They got them before school this morning. Now if we could get back to WDW before next year.......

Ohhhh.....when you pull up the order form they've got a winnie the pooh set!!! I've got to get that!! :D

IMO, the best thing about the online offer is that you don't need receipts. That is such a pita. LOL.

I'm gonna be sending off for mine in a few days. My gs will love the Toy Story set.

On the form it states " purchases" of some crackers and cookies. It does not list cereal or anything else. Do these qualify? What have you sent? Or what have you purchased and sent in with the form? Just curious. Thanks alot.

I sent away for all 3 sets about a week and a half ago. You have to send in 3 UPC's from select Keeblers products. The web site tells which products. We will see how long it takes to get to me. I have also sent away for 3 of the glowin' lanyards on 1/23. It only took about 3 weeks for me to get the 2nd pin from WDW and Kelloggs. Hopefully the others will come as quickly.

Oh my. I have to go shopping.
And which set to choose on that website is a doozy..... decisions decisions!!!

We need a bobble-head emoticon.
LOL

My Kroger's is selling the $14.99 Mickey bobbleheads that you got free with 5 purchases (at one time) for $4.99 right now. We got the free on when we bought cereal, Eggo waffles and crackers.

I just dug through coffee grounds, used paper plates and egg shells to get to 2 Keebler UPC's. When I read this post and went to the website I remembered that we finished off 2 packages of Fudge Shoppe cookies 2 days ago. This is one time I'm glad my 13 yr old doesn't take out the trash right when I ask him to!:p

The Glowin' Lanyards are on specially marked boxes of Kelloggs cereal. You have to get a box that shows the Lanyard on it and the order form is on the inside of the box. You need so many UPC's and a check or money order for $2.99.
Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info. Another idea to make them really FREE is to ask friends and family for the UPC's and let them know how much you appreciate them! I work at the school in our town and I plan on putting a printout from the wedsite in their mail boxes asking for the UPC 's.

Our Krogers has the small bobble-heads in the Kellogs Cereal Boxes. We bought 4 boxes on sale. Three have been opened and 1 still to go. My girls now have a Woody, a Jessie and Piglet. These are probably about 3-4 inches tall. My girls love them:D

My local Kroger store had them on sale for 99¢ today. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter