• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Snodgrass Vacation

rrbar

Mouseketeer
I just saw that the book Snodgrass Vacation is free for on Amazon for Kindle and of course you can download to your android phone, etc.

It was a fun book to read and was a parody of Walt Disney World. You recognize some of the places etc. but with different names, etc. Hope you enjoy it!

I just saw that the book Snodgrass Vacation is free for on Amazon for Kindle and of course you can download to your android phone, etc.

It was a fun book to read and was a parody of Walt Disney World. You recognize some of the places etc. but with different names, etc. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm reading this now. It's hilarious. Not sure if I'd pay for it, but for free it's a fun read.

It is also free from Barnes and Noble for the Nook or NC. I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to start it yet.

Thank you. Just grabbed it. Went to WDW in May and now have withdrawal symptoms :rotfl::rotfl: Maybe this will help. Gotta love free kindle books.

I really liked the descriptions of the militant type Disney touring family friend. It was funny to see how they described her strategy and her no holds barred Disney touring plan. We are going for the first time this year but I recognized a lot of places that I have heard about but have different names in the book. Really was fun to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter