Free Sit&Stand Stroller Swap~ Read First Post Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to use the stroller from March 13-27. If it is available. Thanks

I would be interested in Nov 20-Dec 4/5 if it is avaliable, thanks.

nevermind just saw it is called for.

Hi Tricia,
Hope you are having a great vacation! It looks like the stroller is available 2/13-2/16 and we are very interested. Please let me know how we meet to transfer. We are staying at POFQ 2/10-2/16.

Thanks!

I am in the World right now and have the stroller. It looks great, and is working well. We already knew that the tray was missing (and it still is :) ) and that there is no foot rest (something that my little guy seems to miss, but he'll get over it)

:goodvibes

LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION!!!!!!!!!!!! 2/17 - 2/24

I decided on not using the stroller. I really need the tray (is it the tray for the front seat?) and I guess the foot rest would be nice since my dd would be in it all day! Thanks.

Honkytonkmama- I tried to PM you but thought I would try here too...We will be at MK for only 1 day on Feb 10. If by some chance you will be taking a break from the parks that day and will not be using the stroller, could we borrow it? We have a car, so pickup/drop off would not be difficult. Shot in the dark, I know, you may not even know your plans till you get there...
thanks!
Pam

Honkytonkmama- I tried to PM you but thought I would try here too...We will be at MK for only 1 day on Feb 10. If by some chance you will be taking a break from the parks that day and will not be using the stroller, could we borrow it? We have a car, so pickup/drop off would not be difficult. Shot in the dark, I know, you may not even know your plans till you get there...
thanks!
Pam

We will be heading to sea world that day, and will need it. sorry! :(

We will be staying at the contemporary from May 15-20th 2010. Please let me know if we could be a part of this swap. We would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Hope you had a wonderful time Tricia! Welcome home.

If its still going in August we would love to be a part of it.
We are staying at Bay Lake Towers.
Coming in late on the 1st and leaving early on the 9th, probably be done with the stroller on the 8th.

Thank you Suellen for this great option.
And thanks Tricia for keeping us all organized :)

I would like the stroller, if it is availabe for 2/16-2/21. We are staying at the Polynesian.

The Sept cal is no longer there...
I have had to change dates....
to Sept 14-23 2010 AKL club level
any openings?

Ok I can not get ahold of anyone who wants it after me, and I am leaving soon, so, I will be leaving the stroller at CBR on the 13th, under the name Laura Hamm.

I would like the stroller, if it is availabe for 2/16-2/21. We are staying at the Polynesian.

You need to get in contact with Honkeytonkmama and/or grantsmom :goodvibes It's available, especially since KelInRon just canceled.

Also, i will need time to get the charts updated. Our laptop (with the file) was dropped when we were down in Disney and we need to recover the hard drive in order to get my excel document back. I am going to try to stay on top of things as far as the upcoming swaps, so nothing gets missed, but an updated chart may be a few days yet.

When I am back and running on the chart, I'll update in the order requested. Start with post 256 and read subsequent posts to see if your dates are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter