Free shipping for Disney.com?

bonilla

Earning My Ears
Hi! Just wondered if anyone had a code for free shipping at Disney.com? I really, really, want to order the pink Minnie Mouse jogging suit, but $7.95 shipping is pretty steep!

Thanks!

Check out savings-center.com or amaizng-bargains.com for disney.com coupons. Or if you spend enough over time you might become a best guest where you always get free shipping and other perks

Best guest ? What is this? I have ordered many things over years so I am very curious (I would love to be a best guest!)

Kim

I have the free shipping code on my catalog I picked up at the Disney Store. It's at work and I can post it on Monday. If you have a store near you, they will give you the code from the store catalog. The catalogs in the stores always have free shipping.

I am a best Guest but I did not know I could get free shipping. I recieve the post cards offering a gift I make an order of around $150 or more but since I have become a best guest I have not had a order large enough fo the gift.

Tigger

Hi

About 3 years ago I received a letter saying that I was a best guest. As a best guest you have a phone number you can call to place orders and a personal shopper. However I usually buy online to take advantage of the online discounts so then you just email the best guest people and get the shipping charges removed. Be sure to also tell them to remove the sales tax on shipping too as they usually forget to do that. (have no idea why disney charges sales tax on s&H but they do) Tigger I would call the best guest line on the back of the postcards and tell them that you didn't know you got free shipping and I am sure they would remove those charges as they can look at your account and see that you are a best guest. Throughtout the year they also send postcards for perks such as pens, pins, arribas crystal items, LE lithographs etc when you spend a certain amount of money and a couple of times they have offered the gift boxing that normally costs around $6 for free.

Hi

I just checked my Disney catalog for the free shipping code. There is no code, it just says it is for any order from this catalog only. They do say order anytime at disneystore.com so maybe it will work?

I just got the track suit in yesterdays mail and just so you know it runs small. I usually wear a medium or small (if im lucky) and I had to reorder a large and return the medium. Im hoping even the large fits! (It was really small):rolleyes:

The free shipping code is: 7UYXD. Depends on the person taking your order. Sometimes they say you can't use this for online sales but I usually ask to speak to a supervisor and they let me have the free shipping.

Exactly how do you become a Best Guest? I have ordered many things for a lot of money...alot and I've never heard of this. Any info would be helpful. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter