Free room night question

We received ours too and it states "Deluxe Room-King-Club Level (BP)" I have no idea what BP means. If you find out please let me know. Thanks!

We received ours too and it states "Deluxe Room-King-Club Level (BP)" I have no idea what BP means. If you find out please let me know. Thanks!

Lucky you, I wonder why we only got a garden view? Maybe it's because we're Escape rather than Wishes, still all good, a free night in a deluxe resort in any room type is awesome :thumbsup2

Someone on the resorts board told me the initals just stood for the room type at the Poly, but as we're in different room types I'm not sure, perhaps it's just a code for the Poly itself?

Lucky you, I wonder why we only got a garden view? Maybe it's because we're Escape rather than Wishes, still all good, a free night in a deluxe resort in any room type is awesome :thumbsup2

Well i'm an Escape bride and my contract says Deluxe Concierge King Room :confused3

Someone on the resorts board told me the initals just stood for the room type at the Poly, but as we're in different room types I'm not sure, perhaps it's just a code for the Poly itself?

Maybe it depends on the time of year. :confused3 Maybe that resort is busy. Or maybe it's something to do with the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter