Free ringtones for Virgin Mobile anywhere?

Melani

"keep moving forward"
I just switched.

I got the Rumor Touch, which I am slowly learning how to use. I've never downloaded a ringtone before.

I'm just looking for silly sounds & other unique noises. I like to give each contact their own tone so I know who's calling w/o looking.

Try zedge.net that is where I get all of my free ringtones. I have never had any problems. I download the one's I want to my computer, then email them to my phone. This site will let you pick out your phone by model and show you which ringtones are available.

I just switched.

I got the Rumor Touch, which I am slowly learning how to use. I've never downloaded a ringtone before.

I'm just looking for silly sounds & other unique noises. I like to give each contact their own tone so I know who's calling w/o looking.

Phonezoo.com

The ringtones are sent to your phone via text message, and it's easy to add them to your phone once you receive the message. I used this several times when I had Virgin, and have also used it for Verizon.

Phonezoo.com

The ringtones are sent to your phone via text message, and it's easy to add them to your phone once you receive the message. I used this several times when I had Virgin, and have also used it for Verizon.

Ditto this -- I love phonezoo.com. And I only used it after asking our IT department if it was safe! Signing up is really easy, and the ringtone is sent to you as a text.

I use phonezoo, I have tons of ringtones on my phone and I love them all! :)

Try zedge.net that is where I get all of my free ringtones. I have never had any problems. I download the one's I want to my computer, then email them to my phone. This site will let you pick out your phone by model and show you which ringtones are available.

That is great site to download from. I don't have texting on my phone and download to my phone memory.

I use myxer.com , you can choose to buy a tone or use a free one (sent by text then downloaded to your phone )

Hmm, dd has Virgin Mobile, but phonezoo tells me

We are sorry, there was an error processing your request.
Virgin Mobile does not allow content downloads. Please choose WAP or Save To PC for content delivery.

I have no idea what WAP is or how to get the tone to the phone if I save to PC.

Hmm, dd has Virgin Mobile, but phonezoo tells me

We are sorry, there was an error processing your request.
Virgin Mobile does not allow content downloads. Please choose WAP or Save To PC for content delivery.

I have no idea what WAP is or how to get the tone to the phone if I save to PC.

I just found that out.
I also found some youtuve videos that tell you how to get around that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter