Free Refills at QS counters

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by northwest1965, May 4, 2012.

1. northwest1965

northwest1965 Mouseketeer

I am sure I heard someone mention on the last podcast that you can get a free refill from Cosmic Rays. Where else in the parks can you do this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TweedleMe

TweedleMe DCP Fall 2013

AK - Restaurantosaurus
    DHS - Backlot Express
    Epcot - Electric Umbrella

4. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

Sunshine Seasons at Epcot.

5. Ali

Ali 14 years here... never a tag fairy visit

Where are the free refills in Cosmic rays? The last time I was there it only had the toppings bar. Or do you ask at the counter?

6. mickeys4

mickeys4 Earning My Ears

I've never seen a separate drink station at cosmic rays...with that being said I'd imagine you'd have to ask at the counter. Might be a good idea to bring your receipt with you just in case they ask.

7. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

I know Earl of Sandwich offers refills as does the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco.

8. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

The last time we ate there I just went up to the counter and asked for a refill.

The Cast Member did it with a smile :goodvibes

Now, it may just be I got a nice CM who did it for me but I have to beleive that if you go up to any QS with your cup and ask for a refill they will do it.

I had my receipt with me that showed I bought a soda a few minutes earlier just in case they questioned me - but no one did. I would advise having your receipt.

9. Ali

Ali 14 years here... never a tag fairy visit

Thank you! I will try this next weekend. I hate paying so much for a drink and then still being thirsty when it's gone. We'll see what happens!