Free Refills at QS counters

northwest1965

Mouseketeer
I am sure I heard someone mention on the last podcast that you can get a free refill from Cosmic Rays. Where else in the parks can you do this?

Where are the free refills in Cosmic rays? The last time I was there it only had the toppings bar. Or do you ask at the counter?

Where are the free refills in Cosmic rays? The last time I was there it only had the toppings bar. Or do you ask at the counter?

I've never seen a separate drink station at cosmic rays...with that being said I'd imagine you'd have to ask at the counter. Might be a good idea to bring your receipt with you just in case they ask.

I know Earl of Sandwich offers refills as does the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco.

The last time we ate there I just went up to the counter and asked for a refill.

The Cast Member did it with a smile :goodvibes

Now, it may just be I got a nice CM who did it for me but I have to beleive that if you go up to any QS with your cup and ask for a refill they will do it.

I had my receipt with me that showed I bought a soda a few minutes earlier just in case they questioned me - but no one did. I would advise having your receipt.

Thank you! I will try this next weekend. I hate paying so much for a drink and then still being thirsty when it's gone. We'll see what happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter